About Idorsia Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Idorsia Ltd is reaching out for more - We have more ideas, we see more opportunities and we want to help more patients.
In order to achieve this, we will develop Idorsia into one of Europes leading biopharmaceutical companies, with a strong scientific core.
Headquartered in Switzerland - a European biotech hub - Idorsia is specialized in the discovery and development of small molecules, to transform the horizon of therapeutic options. Idorsia has a broad portfolio of innovative drugs in the pipeline, an experienced team, a fully-functional research center, and a strong balance sheet the ideal constellation to bringing R&D efforts to business success.
Idorsia was listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (ticker symbol: IDIA) in June 2017 and has over 800 highly qualified specialists dedicated to realizing our ambitious targets.
The main purpose of this position is to establish and maintain a global digital content platform for promotional and medical material, enabling global and local Marketing and Medical business partners to create, edit and approve digital content.
- Assessment of user needs through close cooperation with business functions to provide support and proactive service, including analysis of opportunities in accordance with the IT strategy and architecture
- Focal point to communicate system related problems in collaboration with IT teams and software vendor on changes, fixes and updates
- Ongoing troubleshooting, user support, and maintenance of the systems to ensure customer satisfaction
- Management of the system release process including vendor management, coordination of validation activities with development and execution of testing
- Configuration or development of new system functionalities based on user requirements
- Development of training documentation and eLearning modules and coordination and provision of end user training
- Creation of system related QS documentation in compliance with relevant policies and standards
- Guarantee compliance to CSV requirements (when applicable), IT Policies and Standards
- Minimum of University Degree (Computer Science, Information Systems, preferred) or equivalent industry experience
- 5 or more years of professional experience with preferably 3 years in the commercial area of pharmaceuticals industry
- Experienced in managing software as a service (SaaS)
- Good analytical skills with ability to understand business requirements and transform into IT solutions
- Independent, and hands-on working style, team player, highly self-motivated, proactive and change oriented
- Ability to deliver world class IT services including system availability/stability, mean time to resolve performance and outstanding user experience with technology and IT teams.
- Lean thinking capable to drive process simplicity throughout the organization by leveraging technology solutions.
- Experienced in CRM multi channel systems in pharmaceutical industry.
- Experienced in system administration of Veeva CRM and Veeva Align is an asset.
- Versed in the pharmaceutical industry practices and regulations and its applicability to IT.
- Able to network and leverage strong internal and external resources and expertise to understand business challenges and opportunities and deliver relevant IT solutions.
- Strong communication skills, able to understand problems and present solutions towards business partners
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), French and/or German is a plus.
What Idorsia offers
- Exciting opportunities for development and professional growth within our dynamic organization
- A collaborative and solution-oriented environment where you can make a difference
- An innovative and open culture in a truly multicultural environment
- A competitive salary and generous social benefits
Work Location: Allschwil
Business Area: Global Information Services Business & Corporate Systems
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: 2347
If you are interested, please click on apply now.
Please be informed that if you are selected for this position, your employment will be subject to a pre-employment background screening process, of which you will be informed in greater detail in due course.
Idorsia operates a strictly controlled list of preferred recruitment partners. For those partners who have no valid, signed Master Service Agreement in place with Idorsia, please note that all unsolicited resumes, CVs, anonymous profiles, or any other candidate details submitted through our website or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Idorsia Pharmaceuticals (including any of its subsidiaries, affiliates or related companies) are considered the property of Idorsia Pharmaceuticals and are not subject to payment of any form of introduction, placement or referral fees.