Hamilton Medical is a dynamic, internationally successful medical device company headquartered in Bonaduz, Switzerland. At Hamilton Medical, we live for ventilation technology. Technology that helps caregivers improve the lives of their critically ill patients. We believe that innovation is essential to meet the demands of critical care.
To strengthen our multinational team, we are looking for motivated people in all areas of the company: from software developers to medical or healthcare professionals, from engineers to export specialists, from production workers to regulatory affairs specialists, and from project leaders to product managers
- As a manufacturer of medical products, we are obliged to document complaints about and incidents with our products and to report them to the authorities. In this process you will become the internal professional and you will be very familiar with the laws, standards and regulations in the field of medical devices.
- You create reports on incidents such as, malfunctions or changes in the performance of our products, document them in the vigilance system and track internal processing.
- You comply with all national and international reporting regulations, even when communicating with the relevant authorities.
- With your important work, you support our effective risk management, which ensures the release of our products for the market.
- Technical degree or comparable qualification
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in the Medical Device Industry; preferably in Post-Market Surveillance
- Practical knowledge in relevant regulations such as 21 CFR 820, MDR, MDD, and ISO 13485 / IEC 60601
- Results oriented, multi-tasker, and quick learner; demonstrated ability to respond to the urgent needs of the team and track record of meeting agreed upon deadlines
- The ability to work independently as well as a team player
- Fluency in English and German language