Reviewer and Technical Author 80% 23054
Solvias is an internationally recognized provider of integrated solutions in contract analytical research, development and manufacturing. The company offers a broad spectrum of services and solutions in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Device, Cell&Gene Therapy and Cosmetic industries. With headquarters near Basel, Switzerland, over 800 highly qualified employees take pride in putting science at the heart of serving customers to bring safer and better products to market faster.
Passionate about Reviewing and Authoring in Drug Development? Join Our Team and Support Crucial Regulatory Compliance!
As a Reviewer and Technical Writer, you will be an integral part of our laboratory operations, contributing to various tasks related to HPLC data review, document processing, technical writing, and quality control.
- Review of analytical raw data (HPLC), final approval and results delivery for customer orders.
- Ensure that all scientific and quality criteria (GMP, ISO) for analyses are met.
- Authoring and reviewing of Technical and Regulatory Documents to support Method description, Development, Validation and Transfer activities.
- Conducting quality control tasks, including reviewing laboratory processes and investigating Out-of-Specification (OOS) events.
- Collaborating effectively with project teams to provide analytical expertise.
Your qualifications and attributes
- Background as lab technician or degree in chemistry, analytical sciences or a related field
- Strong experience in relevant industry with profound analytical knowledge in chromatography
- Strong knowledge of HPLC data review and interpretation, as well as method validation and qualification processes
- Excellent technical writing and documentation skills to prepare accurate and comprehensive reports
- Attention to detail, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills are essential
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively collaborate within a team and with stakeholders
- Ability to work independently, manage time efficiently, and meet deadlines
- Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken). German is an advantage
- Commitment to maintaining a high level of professional integrity and ethical standards
This position is offered as an 80% part-time role, with a flexible schedule based on agreed-upon working hours¨
What we currently offer:
Our employees are very close to our hearts. At Solvias, you get:
- a well-structured onboarding program
- intensive training in the beginning
- the possibility for further development
Furthermore, there are a multiple range of benefits like:
- flexible working time models
- 40 hours week
- at least 28.5 vacation days per year (depending on your age)
- commuter contribution for using public transport
- contribution to German and English language courses
- staff restaurant
This job offer is a challenging opportunity in a company that values respect, responsibility, and reliability. At Solvias everyone counts and contributes to the success of the company. We strive to create an environment where we learn from each other and are open to feedback.
We do not consider Headhunters / Agencies for this position.
Does this appeal to you?