The impact you can have
As part of our dynamic growth, the global Sales Operations team is looking for a new member to be based in Geneva, Switzerland. It is important that the Sales Operations team scale to support the teams and customers in this area. The team will work closely together to deliver top-class service both externally and internally.
On a daily basis, you will
- Manage complete process of existing customer renewals; Initiating the renewal process on time by contacting the customer, creating and sending renewal quotes, interacting with the customer by email and phone, and processing the orders including delivering licenses and invoicing
- Handle the purchasing process as well as the administrative requirements
- Participate actively in renewal review meetings and monthly management reporting meetings
- Support the Sales team
- Participate in continuous internal process improvement
The skills you will demonstrate
- A proven experience dealing with client contracts, ideally in the IT sector
- An eye for detail and numbers
- Valuing high-quality work
- Autonomous and proactive with a strong ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills and strong relationship-building capacity
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com or a similar CRM
- A degree in Business or a related field
Words from the Team
Our mission is to make sure that as many customers as possible renew their subscriptions and to act as a business safeguard. We also strive to provide top quality support to the sales team.
We operate as a team - our objectives and workload are shared evenly. We are therefore all exposed to a multitude of different customers - this enables us to face different situations every day, to learn and to improve our processes continuously.
Feel ready to join the team? Apply and we will soon get in touch with you.
SonarSource Sales Operations team.