Swatch Ltd., launched in 1983 by Nicolas G. Hayek, is a leading Swiss watch maker and one of the world's most popular brands. The first Swatch watches surprised everyone with their revolutionary concept, creative design and provocative spirit. Today Swatch continues to innovate and surprise with new models, collections and special editions. The brand maintains a strong presence in the world of sports with its commitment to snowboarding, freeskiing, surfing, beach volleyball and mountain bike slopestyle. Right from the start, Swatch connected with art and artists, and Swatch watches remain a prominent canvas for artists from a broad range of disciplines.
In order to reinforce the designer team at its Headquarters in Biel/Bienne, Switzerland, SWATCH is currently searching for a
PRODUCT DESIGNER 100%
The responsibilities include:
- Create new design concepts, graphics and layouts to be applied to Swatch products
- Conceptualize design elements based on provided inputs (brief)
- Review and adapt designs of external collaborator
- Restyling of existing products
- Prepare artworks for the industrial transformation of Swatch product (watches, packaging, accessories, sunglasses, bijoux)
- Amend final designs till full approval
- Create presentations and trend boards
- Suggest improving and optimization of existing process
- Operational, creative and strategic support to reporting manager
- Proven graphic designing experience and wide knowledge of typography
- Be a master of Illustrator
- Up to date with Photoshop, InDesign
- Ability in working in team providing a concrete collaboration and support to all members
- Accuracy and attention to details
Reliable, flexible and proactive, you have initiative, good interpersonal skills and are capable of working in a fast moving & changing environment. In addition, you are able to work under challenging deadlines thanks to your good time management skills.
In addition, you possess excellent communications skills and are fluent in English, German and/or French. Italian would be a plus.
Your new employer:
Find a new home for your skills, creativity and ambitions. Swatch offers you the ideal environment to progress in your career and attractive benefits such as:
- Flexible 40 working hours / week
- 25 days of annual leave
- Contribution to health insurance costs
- Best in class pension fund
- Subsidised on-site canteen and food trucks
- Training and development plan
- Extended maternity leave
- Free parking
If you feel this challenging opportunity meets your profile and expectations, please click on the APPLY link to send us your CV.
Nicolas G. Hayek Strasse 1
CH - 2502 Biel/Bienne