At Deloitte, you can make an impact
We believe that we're only as good as our people.
Together, we're building an inclusive, open, and high-performance culture where you can truly be yourself and where your contributions are celebrated. We encourage you to be bold, think big, and challenge the status quo. So when you ask yourself, "What's different about Deloitte?" The answer resides in the many specific examples of where we have helped our clients, our people, and society to achieve remarkable goals, solve complex problems, and make meaningful progress.
That's what makes us truly different at Deloitte. Not how big we are, where we reside, or what services we offer. What really defines us is our purpose to make an impact that matters in the world.
What impact will you make?
Our Risk Advisory Team is looking for you!
With increases in the scale and importance of the global regulatory landscape, complexity of our clients' business models and the significance of IT, the profile that effective risk management has within organisations is rapidly increasing. In addition, we are in the midst of the 4th paradigm shift in enterprise computing - mainframe, client/server, ERP and now Digital. S/4 Hana is driving a wave of change and with many companies seeking competitive advantage from in-memory computing, digital, cloud, machine-learning and robotics, keeping 'in-control' has never been more important.
Deloitte's GRC offers unrivalled depth of experience in providing governance, risk, control and assurance solutions to client needs. We design, implement and provide assurance over business process and technology controls to help our clients manage the risks they face and prepare them for the future. We do this by addressing the 'cause and effect' of control weaknesses and by embracing emerging technologies like artificial intelligence and robotics. While we advise on and implement multiple technologies, this role is focused on the SAP domain.
Our GRC team sits within our Technology and Digital Risk operating unit, which is part of Deloitte Risk Advisory, one of the fasting growing practices in Deloitte. In combination with our global leading SAP practice, we can offer market leading career growth & learning opportunities. You will also get the opportunity to help us develop our market offering and the potential to work closely with a variety of clients.
We are looking for high performing professionals, from industry or professional services, with experience or significant interest in SAP with a specific focus and interest in risk and controls advisory.
What you can expect to do
- You will help clients to define good practice control processes and develop long term strategic plans for ensuring continuous compliance
- Demonstrate understanding of business requirements and translate them into efficient and integrated SAP control frameworks e.g. Design a Risk and Control Framework for SAP
- Identify operational, compliance or regulatory requirements and design the relevant automated solutions to help manage/mitigate these risks
- You will help clients resolve control failures through mitigating/ compensating controls or process redesign and implementing SAP GRC technology solutions
- Showcase an understanding of the broad range of potential issues encountered leading diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them
- You will deliver a wide range of client engagements which could include Process Control design, optimisation and automation, continuous control monitoring (CCM) GRC design, implementation and remediation
- Have the ability to build and maintain client relationships and advise on risks associated with various SAP technologies
- You will develop our SAP Risk Advisory portfolio, by supporting business development, practice management and thought leadership activities
What you offer
To qualify for the role of Senior Consultant you will have experience across several of the following areas:
- Thorough understanding of configurable automated controls for SAP across a number of core processes / modules e.g. Finance, Supply Chain, Purchasing, Order to Cash etc.
- Knowledge of S/4 Hana processes/ changes an advantage
- Awareness of the different elements that make-up a GRC solution e.g. People, Process and Technology
- Ability to discuss different GRC processes (risk management, control testing and monitoring, policy management etc.) across different domains. e.g. Financial/ IT controls and security are the most common use-cases, however the ability to discuss extending these solutions to other risk domains e.g. IT and Cyber, supplier risk, anti-bribery etc. is desirable
- Understanding of the configuration of SAP GRC Process Controls and ability to manage offshore teams for build and test
- Familiarity with the processes and controls for other SAP applications like Ariba, SuccessFactors, Concur, BW etc. is an advantage
- Familiarity with other SAP GRC partner applications is an advantage
- Fluency in English is required for both locations, French fluency would also be required for the Geneva office and German language skills would be advantageous for the Zurich office
How you will grow:
At Deloitte, you can drive your career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you'll be able to participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives and make an impact not only with our clients, but with your peers and society at large. You will also find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Your development is important to us and to the firm, so you'll have the opportunity to grow through every step of your journey at Deloitte.
Deloitte is a leading global consulting and accounting company, with approximately 312'000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Consulting, Risk Advisory, Audit & Assurance, Financial Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Rebecca Hodge at email@example.com.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.