Mandated by one of our clients, we are looking for a:
Your main mission is to lead and organize a process engineering team in order to provide to the production reliable processes, tools and methods to achieve the company target.
- Developing robust processes that ensure stable production
- Analyzing the causes of non-quality (lots on hold, scrap, yield lost) and define actions plans / programs to solve the root cause
- Ensuring real time support to the production in case of problems on lots or equipments
- Defining and driving continuous improvement projects
- Defining strategy for new process and tools
- You have an engineering degree or a master in physics, microelectronics or chemistry with relevant management experience
- You have minimum 5 years of experience in at least one of the Dry Etching, Wet processes, Strip and or CMP
- You have good communication skills in French and English
We offer you
- A highly technological work environment
Rue des Moulins 51
032 722 60 60
We guarantee confidentiality in the processing of your application.