Together with the world’s leading automotive manufacturers thyssenkrupp Presta brings the future mobility on the road with its steering technology day by day. The automotive environment is being shaped by autonomous driving, connectivity and powertrain electrification. Get on board and join our team at thyssenkrupp Presta!
thyssenkrupp is an international group of companies comprising largely independent industrial and technology businesses. Across 78 countries the group generated sales of €42.0 billion in fiscal 2018/2019. Under a strong umbrella brand our products and services make an important contribution to creating a better and sustainable future. The skills and commitment of our over 106,000 employees are the basis of our success. With our technologies and innovations, we work with our customers to develop cost-efficient and resource-friendly solutions to future challenges. We combine performance orientation with corporate and social responsibility.
- You have a degree (Bachelor / Master) in the field of industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, electrical engineering or similar
- You have several years of experience in (international) project or quality management, ideally in the automotive industry
- Advanced knowledge of production processes for semiconductors or electronic/electromechanical products is required (MCU, ECU, IC, MOSFET...)
- You are familiar with common quality tools, like 8D, FMEA, Problem solving management (e.g. six sigma), etc.
- You are an enthusiastic, strong communicator and enjoy working in an international matrix organisation
- Your English is very good and ideally you are interested in learning German
- In this exciting and challenging role, you are responsible for the international management and coordination of all corrective actions (CA) after start-of-production (SOP) relating to electronics
- You lead a project team in a matrix organisation through root cause analysis and corrective action deployment
- The achievement of our goals in relation to deadline, technology, cost and quality is your responsibility
- You develop fault correction measures and monitor & optimize the production / assembly of electronic control units (ECU) in coordination with the industrialization team and the respective suppliers
- You are responsible for effective and efficient management of EMS parts suppliers / manufacturing service providers for electronic components in collaboration with our Supplier Quality Teams
- Ultimately, you drive the continuous improvement of our products and processes
- Attractive working conditions and social benefits
- Flat hierarchy and open door policy
- On boarding and a continuing education program
- Highest priority: Your safety and health at your work place
We work together closely and respect each other, for over 200 years now and up till today. If that is just as important to you as it is to us, apply now!
Sourcing & Recruiting
thyssenkrupp Presta AG
Phone: +423 377 - 2347