Senior Project Manager Logistics Outbound
Start: to be defined
The main responsibility of Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain is to ensure a smooth supply chain for Bühler and for our customers - in the regions for the regions. Our 30 factories worldwide follow the BPS Bühler Production System with its Total Synchro principles and SQCDP targets, and each factory in our network has a clearly defined focus. Our 5000 employees worldwide in Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Logistics strive to deliver the Bühler products in the right time, the costs and the right quality every day.
As a Senior Project Manager Logistics Outbound and Transportation Management (all genders) you will be responsible for the Logistics Outbound process design and implementation of SAP Transportation Management application.
- Lead the design and implementation of the Logistics Outbound process
- Implement and provide guidance along the execution strategy / road map
- Ensure the acceptance of the project schedule baseline by the involved parties at the onset of the project
- Guide, coordinate and support the project team to achieve the defined targets
- Perform appropriate risk and opportunity management
- Precede and conduct commercial negotiations in connection with the project
- Ensure proper deviation management within the project
- Assess, approve and expedite change orders and define effective claim strategies regarding external partners
- Prepare and execute project reviews as requested, incl. reports according Bühler's Project Management process
- Establish, foster and liaise cooperatively with all stakeholders to ensure smooth operations as well as pass proper dissension resolutions
- Establish, implement and maintain operating standards to ensure high quality standards and stakeholder satisfaction
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Logistics, Information Technology or Engineering
- Proven 5 years (minimum) of work experience as a Project Manager or equivalent experience
- Basic commercial knowledge to assess business risks and opportunities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, including the ability to interface effectively with people inside and outside of the company
- Strong planning, organizing and priority setting skills, with a proven ability to manage teams
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and teamworking skills
- Logistics and SAP TM skills
- Advanced commercial education (NDS,CAS, MAS, etc.)
- PMI Certification
- Cover letter, Resume, Transcripts, Letters of recommendation, Certifications
Who we are
Bühler as an employer
We are working to create sustainable innovations for a better world. Our aim is to transform the world's most pressing food and mobility challenges into sustainable technologies, process solutions and business models. At Bühler, you are empowered to show initiative and take responsibility. In our family-owned company, personal success goes hand in hand with shared success. We foster a diverse and inclusive workplace where integrity and courage are key drivers of our success. We support your personal development because we want you to make a difference. By joining Bühler, you will be helping us tackle global challenges while at the same time meeting the needs of our customers.
Bühler is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company, therefore, it's important that you match us and we match you. Regardless of your gender (m/f/d).
Questions? We're happy to help!
Senior HR Managress