At Allianz, our purpose is to secure our clients future. To do that and deliver value for our stakeholders, we need to understand how humans act and decide. For that reason, Allianz Suisse establishes a new center of excellence in Behavioral Economics. Based in Zurich it will cooperate with units across all of Allianz Group and design, test, and roll-out novel solutions based on behavioral science. I will consist of multiple experts in behavioral sciences, business, data science and project management.
In this exciting role you coordinate the roll-out of our BE solution portfolio. You ensure that the development of new BE solutions and the scaling of existing ones to new markets is well aligned and executed smoothly. In addition, you keep track of our value contribution to Allianz and its stakeholders. Doing that, you strive for exceptional performance and are entrepreneurial by nature. This is one of multiple advertised positions for the Center of Excellence.
- Run and structure our overall behavioral economics portfolio and ensure that the teams activities are executed effectively and efficiently
- Scale existing behavioral economics solutions to new Allianz operating entities (supported by the behavioral economists)
- Track the value our projects create for Allianz and its stakeholders
- Prepare top management reporting on Behavioral Economics execution and impact
- Liaise with key stakeholders from Allianz group to support scale-up and adoption of behavioral economics solutions
- Multiple years of experience in program / project management in a big and multinational corporate (ACM experience and existing network within Allianz would be a huge plus, core insurance experience advantageous)
- Relevant university degree
- Highly structured person with attention to detail and good moderation and presentation skills
- Interest in Behavioral Economics (experience in BE would be a plus)
- Problem solver who can work independently and across hierarchy levels and business functions
What we are looking for in you
- Fluent in English, other major european languages (e.g., German, French, Italian) are advantageous
You love to challenge the status quo and shape the future together with your colleagues. We look forward to your application.
058 358 06 06
Allianz Suisse Versicherungs-Gesellschaft AG, Direktion