Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change
Global Data Operations Manager
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain the Pharma Commercial Data Platform utilizing the data governance framework ensuring the relevant and timely data products are available for business use.
- Drives objectives to establish accountability, increase transparency, and drive product outcomes
- Excels in relationship building and has proven success in influencing without direct authority
- Is self-motivated and enthusiastic, enjoys solving problems with teammates, and has demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Knows how to clarify where there is ambiguity by developing plans, establishing priorities, and anticipating risks. Support product management in identifying and evaluating risk and effectively mitigate it.
- Implement solution support and operations processes focusing on their efficiency and reliability
- Plan, coordinate, and drive discipline around the processes for prioritization, launch of new products requirements and features.
- Work with product and embedded stakeholders to understand effort and priority of development initiative and communicate clearly with each different stakeholder
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree in quantitative field (Statistics, Management Science, Operations Research, Engineering, Finance, Applied Mathematics, Mathematics, Business Administration etc.)
- 8+ years experience as a project or program owner, leading large, cross functional teams building sophisticated technology solutions, data science or software industry experience is a plus.
- Experience of operating in enterprise level agile models and strong knowledge of agile operating processes
- Good Knowledge of some of the most common data governance platforms and MDM (Snowflake, Reltio, Collabra, Denodo)
- Good knowledge of data wrangling tools, e.g. Trifacta
- Knowledge of reporting and visualization tools e.g. Tableau
- Knowledge of Digital and Marketing data (Salesforce suite), Commercial Pharmaceutical data (IQVIA, etc.), EMR and Claims datasets (e.g. Optum, Symphony) is a plus
- Passionate team player and proven track record of professional success in analyti
- Strategic business acumen, focus on results, passion for keeping up with media and technology trends. Strong communication and presentation skills.
This role is also open in our other international locations in Europe (Paris and Berlin).
We are looking forward to receiving your application by 30th April. Thank you!