The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for all operational aspects related to the sales of Flyability products.
Your mission will be to maximize the productivity and efficiency of the sales team. You will collaborate with all departments to drive the vision and goals of the global sales strategy.
What you will own:
- Manage sales tools and processes to maximize efficiency and productivity
- Be in daily contact and provide operational support to internal Area Sales Managers and external Channel Partners
- Support the management team with regular CRM (Salesforce) data reporting, analysis and forecasting
- Be the internal sales stakeholder and coordinator for all projects impacting sales operations
- Build and maintain a sales knowledge base
- Deliver ongoing sales education and training as needed
- 5 years’ experience and proven success in sales operations, ideally for technology companies
- Extensive experience working with Distributors or Value Added Resellers at a global level
- Fluent in English. Any other language an asset
- Strong communicator with the ability to influence at all levels and self-prioritize
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A true team player with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Able to work flexibly and collaboratively on a wide range of tasks on strict deadlines