Huawei is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
At Huawei, innovation focuses on customer needs. We invest heavily in basic research, concentrating on technological breakthroughs that drive the world forward. We have more than 180,000 employees, and we operate in more than 170 countries and regions.
Huawei's end-to-end portfolio of products, solutions and services are both competitive and secure. Through open collaboration with ecosystem partners, we create lasting value for our customers, working to empower people, enrich home life, and inspire innovation in organizations of all shapes and sizes.
We are currently looking for a Senior Payroll Specialist to strengthen our Swiss HR team. You will work in an international and dynamic environment and will work closely with other functional areas and stakeholders within Huawei Technologies Switzerland AG. The Senior Payroll Manager reports directly to the HR Director. You are expected to proactively identify and initiate internal improvements as well as to broaden responsibilities beyond the job description. The position is based in Dübendorf.
- Manage and own the accurate and timely processing of the monthly payroll
- Review the accuracy and completeness of payroll data which needs to be processed
- Management of personnel and salary master data
- Processing of sick and accident allowances, maternity insurance and EO payments
- Preparation and implementation of annual accounts (UVG, KTG, AHV, withholding tax, etc.)
- Contact for stakeholders for all payroll and insurance questions
- Collaboration with authorities and external insurance partners
- Creation of monthly reports and statistics
- Close collaboration with our payroll provider
- Previous professional experience in a comparable position of at least 5+ years
- Solid knowledge of the Swiss social security and/or tax
- Strong know-how of Source Tax Procedures and a passion for tax questions
- Strong customer and service orientation with excellent communication skills as well as team oriented and proactive mindset. Seeks for opportunities for continuous improvement
- Strong ability to learn, self-management skills and the ability to work independently
- High flexibility and able to manage multiple tasks, being target oriented and able to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a culturally diverse, high paced organization.
- Fluency in German and English is a must, any other language is an advantage
Interested? Please send us your documents in English. Applications without CV will not be considered.
Important: To be considered for this role, applicants must be either Swiss citizens, EU-nationals or are eligible to live and work in Switzerland
We offer you an exciting professional career in one of the leading and fastest growing multinational telecommunication companies, challenging work and a competitive salary package. Personal development is ensured through many training opportunities in Western Europe and abroad.
Applications from agencies will not be accepted.