Cyber Graduate - Risk Advisory, Zurich / Basel / Geneva
At Deloitte, you can make an impact
We believe that we're only as good as our people.
Together, we're building an inclusive, open, and high-performance culture where you can truly be yourself and where your contributions are celebrated. We encourage you to be bold, think big, and challenge the status quo. So when you ask yourself, "What's different about Deloitte?" The answer resides in the many specific examples of where we have helped our clients, our people, and society to achieve remarkable goals, solve complex problems, and make meaningful progress.
That's what makes us truly different at Deloitte. Not how big we are, where we reside, or what services we offer. What really defines us is our purpose to make an impact that matters in the world.
What impact will you make?
Join the Cybersecurity Team
Our deep tech capabilities combined with broad industry expertise are why we're the undisputed global leader in cybersecurity, having served more than 70% of the Fortune Global 500 companies. We pride ourselves on being entrepreneurial and innovative. From supporting the next generation of cyber talent to investing in emerging technologies such as AI, cloud-based services, and IOT, we're always at the forefront of cyber. Supported by tools, training, and opportunities to advance leadership capabilities, our world-class teams are motivated by one goal: to drive progress in a dynamic digital world.
What you can expect to do:
- Perform manual infrastructure, web & mobile application and IoT penetration testing, in cooperation and supported by our experienced penetration testers
- Support vulnerability management programs to help clients with their Secure Software
- Development Lifecycle
- Report vulnerabilities to the business stakeholders
- Perform security architecture and configuration reviews of network devices and servers
- Conduct manual and automated security code reviews
- Assist in large security assessments such as Red teaming
- Have basic experience or knowledge in information security and penetration testing.
- Familiar with malware, experienced in programming (such as C/C++/C#, Bash, .NET, PHP,
- HTML and Java) and knowledge in topics such as network topology & network technologies (such as Firewalls, Internet access points, IDS and IPS) and Windows & UNIX systems.
- BSc or MSc in a relevant subject
- Strong academic record (strong grade point average from a reputable school)
- A demonstrable ability to solve complex problem objectively, using an appropriate combination of analysis, experience and judgement
- History of leadership amongst your peers and an enthusiastic personality
- Completely fluent in English and German, French skills are strongly desired. One of these three languages must be native-level
How you will grow:
At Deloitte, you can drive your career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you'll be able to participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives and make an impact not only with our clients, but with your peers and society at large. You will also find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Your development is important to us and to the firm, so you'll have the opportunity to grow through every step of your journey at Deloitte.
Deloitte is a leading global consulting and accounting company, with approximately 312'000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Consulting, Risk Advisory, Audit & Assurance, Financial Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any question, please contact Rebecca Hodge at email@example.com and talk to her if you would like an informal discussion first with one of our Cyber service leaders.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.