At nemensis ag, we have connected thousands of applicants with their dream job and given them the opportunity to develop or re-enter the job market. For our client, an international pharmaceutical company in Basel, we are looking for a BTD Project Manager.
Support BTD Technical Project Leader (TPL) in leading the technical (CMC) subteams for assigned projects and maintain cross-functional technical project plans & work packages in the Project Management system (Planview Horizon) for the Project Portfo-lio. Ensure operational excellence by proficient, accurate & harmonized project planning across BTD globally and warrant compliance of resource planning & tracking in line with the defined strategy/categorization. Provide downloads/reports of resources in respective IT-system and any other information to customers in BTD sub teams and line functions (BPAs).
- Organize meetings of the global technical subteam, facilitation of the agenda, follow-up of action items & providing minutes.
- Assistant to Technical Project Leader (TPL) in leading the technical subteams for assigned projects.
- Expert in the Project Management System Planview 'Horizon' and other Portfolio Management relevant planning and tracking tools
- Maintain the cross-functional BTD Project Plans for the assigned Portfolio in Horizon, Project Management System based on input from the TPL and Sub Team,
- Liaise with Finance (BPA & Controller) for project cost tracking and phasing
- Liaise with other GDD line functions (GDD GPM & Clinical Planner) to ensure timely update of BTD relevant work packages (WP), particularly prior to tollgate and other decision points
- Generate regular Horizon & financial tool reports for portfolio & project reviews
- Support development of processes, governance and best practices for data entry and maintenance in Horizon & other planning tools together with other resource planners & BTD PM
- Ensures data entry & reporting are done in compliance to above defined processes and best practices together with other resource planners & BTD PMO
- Bachelor of Science in Pharma or Life Science. Business Administration Degree is an asset
- Fluent English (oral and written), German desirable
- At least 2-3 years' experience in pharmaceutical industry in technical (CMC) development (potentially in other development functions, project management or finance as well), preferably with exposure to Biologics.
- Very good understanding and background of development and technical operations environments. Finance expertise is an asset.
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel & Sharepoint. Experience in Planview Horizon is an asset.
- Must demonstrate ability and willingness to learn new systems and processes quickly and readily. Willing and able to work hands-on with complex IT system.
- Strong customer focus, experience in working in service functions or providing customer support
For further questions, please contact: Nicolas Gerster, 061 205 98 69, email@example.com