Thanks to the combination of Switzerland's leading gigabit fibre optic cable network and one of the best mobile networks in the world, the company Sunrise UPC is on its way to becoming a national champion. With our attractive approach to working life, we want to become the most innovative workplace in the Swiss market, where flexibility and trust form the foundation of successful co-operation and where each employee's individual work and life situations are given due consideration.
As a Senior Strategic Sourcing Manager, you will have a key function and responsibilities in Procurement for a wide range of commodities, especially within the area of Non-IT categories such as Marketing, External workforce, Facility management, Fleet, Customer Care.
- Sourcing of products and services for Indirects at Sunrise UPC Switzerland as well as implementing a global sourcing strategy within Liberty Global.
- Secure and optimize the availability of products and services in your responsibility to the best available market prices and commercial conditions.
- Prepare and manage tenders (RFI, RFQ, RFP) in close collaboration with all relevant requesters, business units and the Liberty Global Procurement community.
- Negotiate and implement frame contracts, purchasing and service agreements, and other commercial agreements.
- Define pricing models by taking into account all relevant cost elements (TCO), optimization of cost structures to gain substantial values for the organisation.
- Lead best practice negotiations for the acquisition of the products and services aligned with the sourcing strategies jointly agreed with the management, local and group stakeholders.
- Analyse and evaluate supplier proposals, negotiate commercial agreements in line with procurement processes and compliant with local and corporate standards, policies and processes.
- Establish excellent relationships with local and group stakeholders for the implementation of sourcing/category plans with strong focus on value creation for the local budget.
- Benchmark cost and delivery performance, perform risk management of international and local providers.
- Contribute actively to the financial planning of Procurement targets and its realization, regular reporting and analysis of metrics, spend, and savings and define correcting actions.
What we look for in an applicant:
- University degree, or equivalent job experience
- Demonstrated experience in managing of sourcing projects and implementing sourcing strategies for different spend categories over a sustained period, at least over 8 years in a multinational company / matrix organisation
- Strong sourcing experience in in the area of Indirect services
- Ability to cope with high pressure assignments and meeting deadlines and targets in a positive spirit
- Flexible & agile mindset; results-oriented, metrics-driven with a can-do attitude, who pushes boundaries and acts as a trusted advisor to the clients
- Commodities Know-how and understanding of the market and suppliers of the assigned products and Services
- Proven success in delivering competitive advantage to the business and in leading sourcing projects
- sound data analytical skills and ability to derive actionable insights/conclusions
- Knowledge of procurement systems and tools such as Ariba, e-Sourcing, SAP etc. would be an advantage
- Fluent written and spoken in both English and German
At Sunrise UPC, you will work in a dynamic and international environment where your commitment will make great achievements possible and you have a wide range of opportunities for further development. In addition to our new «FlexWork» working model, we offer you above-average social benefits and attractive product advantages from the Sunrise UPC range.
Seize this opportunity to join us on our journey to actively help shape our future! We look forward to your complete online application.
Please note, that we only accept applications through our online tool.