Sunrise UPC LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Liberty Global
, is the largest private telecommunications company in Switzerland. Sunrise UPC offers industry leading mobile, Internet, TV and fixed network services for private and business customers. With its leading hybrid fiber network including one of the world's best mobile networks, Sunrise UPC provides giga speeds to more than 90% of Swiss households and is on its way to becoming a national champion.
Duties and responsibilities:
As part of the Mobile Product Management & Customer Value Proposition Team you deliver innovative Products and Services with best-in-class Customer experience to become the national champion in the swiss telco market. Our culture: We are passionate, bold, and one.
- End-2-End responsibility of Customer Value Propositions and Products around Devices incl. Programs such as Forward-Trading and Buyback, Insurances, Security
- Active management & development of the existing Product Portfolio incl. Partner Management
- Constant review of performance (Sales and NPS), creation & implementation of action plans in alignment with other internal Stakeholders
- Manage local daily operations for existing Mobile Products & Services
- Development & Launch of new Products and Services incl. Go-2-Market activities
- Bring your ideas to life: Observe competitive behavior and trends developing in the market on both a national and an international level and contribute to the development of the mid-/long term Mobile Product Roadmap
- Play an active role in company-wide initiatives to improve existing customer journeys (e.g., Onboarding Journey)
What we look for in an applicant:
- Business studies (bachelor's degree) in Marketing, Economics or similar.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in marketing/business management preferably incl. Partner management and/or Business Development
- High interest in Digitalization, digital Services and Innovations
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a high degree of self-organization, ability to prioritize work and ownership of actions to reach targets.
- Positive thinking Team player with a hands-on mentality
- Good presentation skills - ability to pitch actions plans and ideas to internal and external Stakeholders
- Fluent in German and English
At Sunrise UPC, you will work in a dynamic and international environment where every voice is heard, perspectives are shared and values are respected. As an equal opportunity employer, it is crucial to have a diverse workforce for the success of our business.
In addition to our new «FlexWork» working model, we offer you above-average social benefits and attractive product advantages from the Sunrise UPC range.
Seize this opportunity to join us on our journey to actively help shape our future! We look forward to your complete online application.
Please note, that we only accept applications through our online tool.