As Head of Supply Chain you will lead the supply chain topics at mageba Group, being responsible for defining, implementing and controlling the procurement standards, guidelines and templates at Group level and local entities. You will coordinate and support Operational Supply Chain functions in local entities.
This function is located at our Headquarters in Bülach, Switzerland and reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer (COO) mageba Group.
- Creating and implementing the group-wide purchasing strategy with focus on most relevant purchasing categories, incl. definition of group vs. local responsibilities
- Actively managing and further developing the strategic category and supplier portfolio, including risk, quality and performance management (KPI monitoring and reporting, data and document management)
- Directly driving continuous improvements internally with operating entities as well as externally with suppliers
- Monitoring market supply chain and price development trends to derive strategies and actions to ensure availability and to reduce cost
- Continuously controlling and optimizing group-wide procurement performance (cost, schedule, quality etc.), in close cooperation with sales and project management, technical departments and factories
- Negotiating and concluding framework contracts, and ensuring local implementation by operative entities
- Actively managing the supply chain for some specific product categories / suppliers of group-wide relevance, incl. volume definition, warehousing etc.
- Partnering with our R&D department to support technological developments from a supply chain aspect
- Supporting important customer projects for procurement related activities
- legal documents and regulations pertaining to imports/exports
- Technical degree with relevant Supply Chain qualification or bachelor degree with focus on Supply Chain. Practical career path preferred.
- Proven record of successfully managed optimization projects
- Very strong negotiation, analytical and communication skills
- Enjoying working with cross-cultural and multi-departmental teams
- Entrepreneurial, self-organized, proactive, hands-on and well-structured
- You have proficiency in English and good German skills (verbal and written), other languages are a plus
- As the preferred point of contact in the company you will lead daily business needs but also substantive projects and strategic initiatives
- Therefore you will be significant part in the continuous improvement of a company in motion, in order to achieve objectives and shape future developments
- You will communicate with a team of specialists from our global subsidiaries, with the opportunity to develop into a leadership position
- Among others, flexible working time, modern working space, development possibilities
- Interesting social security schemes (pension fund, accident insurance)
- Employee events, extra company’s holiday, employee discounts, etc.
We look forward to receiving your application, comprising the following documents:
- Reference letters (work testimonials)
We appreciate your interest.
Please send your comprehensive application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: Application sent by agencies, head hunters, or other third companies will not be considered.