Swatch, launched in 1983 by Nicolas G. Hayek, is a leading Swiss watch maker and one of the world's most popular brands. The first Swatch watches surprised everyone with their revolutionary concept, creative design and provocative spirit. Today Swatch continues to innovate and surprise with new models, collections and special editions. The brand maintains a strong presence in the world of sports with its commitment to snowboarding, freeskiing, surfing, beach volleyball and mountain bike slopestyle. Right from the start, Swatch connected with art and artists, and Swatch watches remain a prominent canvas for artists from a broad range of disciplines.
In order to reinforce the Information Systems Team at our Head Quarters in Biel/Bienne, we are currently searching for a motivated
Digital IT Project Leader 100% (F/M)
Main tasks will include:
- Act as a IT functional lead in assigned IT Digital projects and tasks, mainly related to e-commerce
- Responsible for the assigned IT Digital applications lifecycle (operations, development, test/validation, upgrades...)
- Lead release and deployment processes for assigned projects with support of internal developers / external agencies
- Create, document and maintain process and information flows
- Define functional and technical specifications
- Analyze change requests and complex issues applying the appropriate solution
- Evaluate business demands and strategic initiatives in the assigned IT Digital application domains in strong collaboration with the business key users and superiors
- Support the definition and implementation of IT Digital strategy and solutions
- Responsible for the IT Digital applications training and documentation
- Support in the internal and external IT audits (Change Management, Security, ...)
- Coordinate the work of the external partners/agencies
- Work in collaboration with internal IT organizations and external partners to deliver IT Digital solutions and interfaces
You are proactive, flexible and responsible with strong communication skills as well as pronounced analytical, technical and planning skills. Customer, service and solution oriented, you are used to work in fast moving, international environments and deal well with priorities and tight deadlines. You bring excellent communication and negotiation skills and are used to work independently. Moreover, you are a team player with good interpersonal skills, are able to build relationships with other teams and departments.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, business administration or related field
- Three years' experience or more with website and ecommerce. (Salesforce Commerce Cloud)
- Experience in the management of simultaneous complex and multinational projects
- Experience and technical knowledge of Salesforce and external systems integration (using APIs, ETL, etc.)
- Experience in Omnichannel process
- Has foundational experience playing a contributing role in full cycle software delivery as a business analyst, developer or quality expert (previous development experience preferred).
- Understand, Participate or lead solutions design session
- High level understanding of web design/development concepts and processes and industry best practices for eCommerce
- High level understanding of IT and supply chain related topics
- Solid technical knowledge of internet technologies and languages
In addition, you are fluent in English, additional language such as German and/or French is mandatory.
Nicolas G. Hayek Strasse 1
If you recognize yourself in this description, thank you for sending your CV and all required documents in English.