Reporting to the board and working closely with the Management team towards Condis’s ambitious goals, you coordinate the efforts of our operations and make sure that our strategy is put into action…
Reporting to the board and working closely with the Management team towards Condis’s ambitious goals, you coordinate the efforts of our operations and make sure that our strategy is put into action and translated into tactical business plans.
Responsibilities and tasks
In addition to the overall success of an organization or company, you are responsible for leading the development and execution of long-term strategies, with the following responsibilities:
- Maintaining awareness of the competitive market landscape, expansion opportunities, industry developments, etc.
- Plan, build, implement and oversee Condis’s processes, workflows, and procedures
- Ensuring minimal duplication of efforts, maximum efficiency and maximizing value for money
- Leading, inspiring, and coaching our high performing teams
- Enhancing our business capability and international visibility
- Building strong relationship with key external stakeholders, clients, and suppliers
- Ensuring optimal focus for the business at operations and technology levels
An engineer with relevant management acumen, charisma, with a strong commercial experience and orientation, you possess the following skills:
- Sector relevant knowledge in the Energy or Power fields
- International experience and market orientation
- Affinity with small and medium-sized companies
- Hands-on doer with strategic vision and commercial attitude
- Innovative and promoting value-adding ideas and activities
- Trusting and empowering, but challenging management
- Good listening skills, inclined to contribute, but also to state own point of view
- Fluent in French, English and ideally German
What we offer
The chance to join an ambitious, innovative, growing, international and fast-paced company. The possibility to complement the high competence of Condis’s management team with your know-how and great interpersonal skills. You will be able to assist and lead the transformation process of a dynamic company with what makes Condis unique: an extremely local company with an extremely global scope and reach, in terms of international mindset, client orientation and ambition.
We look forward to hearing from you
We thank you for applying via www.mercuriurval.ch Reference: CH-04883. For further information please call +41 22 365 44 44. Mercuri Urval has offices in Zurich, Nyon, Berne and Lucerne as well as more than 70 branches worldwide.
Swiss technology group Condis (www.condis.ch), based in Rossens (FR) Switzerland, with a regional office in Shanghai, is recognized internationally as market leader in innovative quality products and solutions to secure, automate and improve the efficiency of the power grid. With just over 100 people, Condis leverages its know-how from its 100+ years experience to provide peace of mind and real value to customers while emphasizing strong social responsibility. Benefiting of a proven expertise in engineering, manufacturing, data management and intelligent devices for both primary and secondary equipment, Condis also possesses a deep understanding of the opportunities and challenges of digitization. Since 2021, the Condis group includes Elvexys SA, who have been designing innovative and robust solutions for data management, engineering of energy transport and distribution networks in Europe for over 25 years.
Following an LBO in 2018, Condis has been led by an invested management team headed by the Chairman and acting CEO. The Group has now decided time has come to separate the functions and create a full-time CEO position, in order to orchestrate the management independently from the board. For that purpose, we are looking for a CEO.