You are a motivated and performance-oriented personality who enjoys challenges and is passionate about using technology to solve business problems? Feel free to apply if you want to contribute to our transformation journey shaping the future of Generali. Do you want to be part of one of the largest insurance transormation in Switzerland?
Nobody is on first-name terms with the CEO.
Except at Generali, where all 1,889 employees call him Christoph.
Let's reimagine insurance together.
IT Project Management Expert (m/w/d), Temporary Internal – 6 months
80 - 100%
What to expect
- You will provide overall project management, planning and implementing IT projects
- You will work closely with internal customers, other IT departments and our external partners
- You will elaborate solution variants (incl. recommendations and preparation for stakeholders and decision-making bodies) and prepare project documentation
- You will be responsible for proactively monitoring project progress to ensure timely completion, serving as an escalation point and removing roadblocks
- You will identify and develop working relationships with affected Business and IT functions at all levels
- You will be part of a motivated team supporting the transformation program of Generali Switzerland across different business units and functional transformation
The skills you'll bring
- Completed studies (Uni/ETH, FH, HF) in information technology, business informatics or similar
- At least 10 years of professional experience in a comparable role and a solid track record in the area of IT Project Management
- Familiar with both classic and agile project management methods and appropriate certifications such as IPMA, PMI, Prince2, and/or Agile CSM, PSM or similar
- Very good presentation (PowerPoint) and report (Excel and Word) skills
- Understanding of emerging technologies such as Cloud, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, etc. and the impact of each trend on the insurance marketplace
- Ability to work under pressure, cooperatively and to describe complex issues in a comprehensible way as well as to present it to stakeholders
- Team player, intrinsically motivated in new topics and able to navigate quickly in between priorities
- Very good English and German skills are a must, French would be an advantage
Soodmattenstrasse 10, 8134 Adliswil
Work at Generali
Culture of innovation: we actively encourage ongoing improvement and your input
Flexible working hours
Modern work practices, with flexible hours, working from home and part-time options.
Fit at work
The Generali Running Team, discounted gym membership and health promotion.
Targeted career development and a great range of basic and further training.
Your next step
Do you have any questions about an advertised job, your new team, Generali as an employer or our corporate culture? Elsbeth will be happy to help. We look forward to receiving your online application.
Generali is committed to equal opportunities. We welcome you regardless of age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, origin, ethnicity or religion.
Your salary in this position is aligned with your earned work experience, your responsibilities within the position and local industry standards.
Get to know your line manager: