Become part of an international, successful, and growing team in a highly engaging and collaborative culture that drives SAP enabled transformation programs for our clients.
Start date: Upon Agreement
Workload: 80 100
Your contribution to KPMG
- You will work in interesting SAP business transformation programs. By analyzing our client's supply chain processes (Warehouse Mgt., Manufacturing, Transport Mgt) and advice on the design and implementation of SAP solutions.
- You will lead the day-to-day activities of SAP advisory engagements and be responsible for successful delivery at KPMG quality.
- You support the growth agenda of the SAP team by taking a leading role in the Supply Chain domain. By sharing knowledge, developing thought leadership, and supporting the career aspirations of team members
- You leverage your strong subject matter expertise to strengthen the (international) KPMG network of SAP experts and support the development of SAP solutions for the Supply Chain function.
- You develop proposals for national and international clients for our SAP consulting services
This is what makes you successful
- University degree, ideally with strong focus in business informatics and/or business administration
- More than 5 years of experience in business process consulting and implementation of SAP Supply Chain solutions.
- Excellent understanding of Supply Chain processes. Supported by strong project management skills.
- Work independently by taking ownership and responsibility. At the same time being a team player and jointly take part in our success.
- Experience in dealing with international and demanding clients
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in German and English. French a plus.
KPMG as an employer
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.
Do you have any questions?
Experienced Hire Recruiter
+41 58 249 79 37