Building on 30 years of experience in transfusion diagnostics, Quotient is committed to delivering solutions that reshape the way diagnostics is practiced. Quotient has two key product portfolios, Alba by Quotient™ and MosaiQ™ by Quotient. The Alba by Quotient™ product range is comprised of high-quality reagents used to keep laboratories around the world running efficiently. They are sold directly to laboratories or through our OEM partners. MosaiQ™ by Quotient is our proprietary multiplex microarray technology, offering the world’s first fully automated, consolidated testing platform, allowing for multiple tests across different modalities. Quotient’s operations are based in Eysins, Switzerland, Edinburgh, Scotland and Chicago, Illinois.
For our MosaiQ business Quotient Suisse SA company, based in either Eysins, Switzerland or Edinburgh, Scotland, Quotient is recruiting an
The role is a full-time and permanent position. The Accounting Manager’s primary role is to support the Finance department in building a strong financial accounting and reporting team to support our fast-growing entity.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Ensure our books are properly kept, timely closed and reported:
- Through supervision: Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets
- Through supervision &/or self-execution: Inventory accounting, payroll accounting, accruals, reconciliations, analytical reviews, VAT & tax returns
- Maintain & execute finance controls to ensure SOX compliance and tackle control deficiencies.
- Lead, drive and coordinate preparation & provision of information for external audits.
- Coordinate funding request & cash management between USD-CHF-EUR-GBP bank accounts.
- Lead the adoption of new accounting standards and new requirements.
- Ensure continuous improvement of processes and development of direct reports.
- Participate in ad hoc projects and partner with peers and business.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Certified Public Accountant or similar degree
- Minimum 4 to 7 years of experience in in similar relevant Accounting Manager role.
- Strong knowledge and experience in US- &/or CH- &/or UK-GAAP &/or IFRS
- Strong experience or knowledge of manufacturing, inventory, COGS, standard costs.
- Strong experience with ERP systems (Oracle / SAP)
- Good knowledge of statutory, tax and other local law requirements and regulations.
- Strong to analyze needs and propose solutions, drive results, think strategically and innovate.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet timelines and provide high quality work.
- Fluent in English.