Swatch, launched in 1983 by Nicolas G. Hayek, is a leading Swiss watchmaker and one of the world's most popular brands. The first Swatch watches surprised everyone with their revolutionary concept, creative design and provocative spirit. Today Swatch continues to innovate and surprise with new models, collections and special editions. The brand maintains a strong presence in the world of sports with its commitment to snowboarding, free skiing, surfing, and beach volleyball and mountain bike slopestyle. Right from the start, Swatch connected with art and artists, and Swatch watches remain a prominent canvas for artists from a broad range of disciplines.
In order to reinforce the Social Media team at its Headquarters in Biel/Bienne, Switzerland, SWATCH is currently searching for a
Social Media Platform Leader (F/M) 100%
As Social Media Platform Leader, you will be part of the global Social Media team within Brand Communication. You will be responsible for the growth and management of the global Social Media ecosystem driving brand awareness, engagement and conversions globally. You will support the Swatch Digital Marketing strategy to increase our customer's engagement by providing thought-leadership on best social media practices and next-generation digital trends.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Steer the content strategy, planning and execution of the Social Media ecosystem driving brand awareness, engagement and conversions globally.
- Devise and execute a plan to grow the audience and engagement across current key global platforms and keep Swatch ahead of the curve in platform choices and partnerships.
- Monitor various Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and TikTok to gather competitive and trends insights to share with internal teams.
- Gather insights about updates on Facebook/Instagram and other platforms, working closely with them as partners, and ensuring early adoption of new trends.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Creative to ensure delivery of compelling and functional assets.
- Own day-to-day social media planning and execution including caption writing, curating UGC, post scheduling and community management.
- Actively and frequently, participate in conversations with our community on Social Media, increasing engagement levels and improving loyalty/advocacy.
- Lead development of social listening capabilities and insights discovery.
- Support local market activities by providing guidance and ensuring consistency in communication across channels.
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance of Social Media platforms and campaigns for ongoing improvement of relevant KPIs.
- Ensure all online activities follow current laws and ethical best practices.
- Manage budgets and report on business impact/ROI.
In addition to your fun, positive and over creative personality, you can demonstrate excellent communication skills and a developed team player mind set.
The successful candidate will have a high attention to details, excellent organisation skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities.
Besides your 3 to 5 years' experience in agencies or online international retail companies, you bring experience in Digital marketing and social media platforms. You demonstrate proven experience with Social Media tools (Sprinklr is a plus) combined to solid knowledge of SEO, keywords research and google analytics.
You have a developed ability to collect, analyse, and use social data to inform decision-maker as well as to manage multiple projects involving coordination with various departments both internally and externally.
In addition, you possess excellent communications skills and are fluent in English(mandatory) German and/or French.
Nicolas G. Hayek 1
Human Resources management