Would you like to participate in audits of some of the biggest multinational companies in the world and top KPMG Global clients? Would you like to supplement your audit skills with experience working on accounting advisory and capital markets projects? Our Audit Corporate team is actively looking for highly motivated individuals to join them.
- Audit of annual and consolidated financial statements of international mandates in accordance with international and Swiss accounting standards (IFRS or OR)
- Audit spin-offs, disposals, opening balance sheets and acquired businesses in connection with various business combinations
- Audits of internal control systems (ICS) using a process-oriented audit approach
- Preparing reports to the Board of Directors, Management and the General Meeting of Shareholders
- Potentially Accounting advisory and other advisory services to non-audit clients such as processing financial statement conversions both to and from IFRS
- Support other transaction-based projects that require IFRS reporting expertise (comfort letters, agreed-upon procedures and reviews of prospectuses)
- Preferably accounting degree (Swiss CPA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Minimum 2 or 3 years of recent audit experience with KPMG or another Big 4 firm
- Knowledge of IFRS. Knowledge of Swiss Code of Obligations is a plus
- First experience in extracting and analyzing data using the latest technologies is an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; Preferably also in German
- Able to deliver high-quality services under tight deadlines
- Highly motivated team player, curious, proactive and with a positive attitude
A position in Audit Corporate will allow you to gain valuable experience in technical accounting and auditing areas in a dynamic international setting. If you are eager to broaden your experience and improve your skill set and résumé, we can offer you opportunities to realize your full potential. Benefit from our comprehensive training both on and off the job as part of our ongoing technical and topical training curriculum, enabling new joiners at any level to increase proficiency in technical and commercial matters.
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.
To apply for this vacancy, please provide your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates. We look forward to receiving your application.