Swisscard is the leading Swiss credit card company with a growing and future-oriented IT department, in which you and your colleagues develop innovative, high-quality software for our customers using agile methods.
In the Software Delivery department you will support the infrastructure for software development and the adoption of DevOps practices. Would you like to be at the forefront of the continuous modernization of Swisscard's IT landscape? Then you are exactly right with us! You will experience a lively and open culture in which you can achieve top performance. If the prospect of success in a dynamic environment appeals to you, you are in good hands with our young, ambitious team.
- Engineering and operation of the infrastructure for the software development process (Bitbucket, Jenkins, Spinnaker, Artifactory, Sonarqube, RabbitMQ)
- Further development and operation of our strategic container platform Rancher/Kubernetes (for instance extending it to the Azure/AKS Cloud platform)
- Integration and automation of relevant applications for the software development process
- Participation in the further development, transformation and operation of our DevOps tooling landscape (CI/CD, pipelines, infrastructure as code)
- Ensuring the application lifecycle management of the supported services
- Analysis and elimination of faults, error conditions and ensuring proper performance for our applications
- Take responsibility at application level for secure implementation and operation
- You have a technical education (e.g. business informatics, computer scientist FH or a comparable field of study)
- You bring along profound experience in the field of container technology: Docker, Kubernetes, ideally Rancher, Istio, Helm, ...
- You have experience in scripting and automation technologies (Shell, Python, Powershell, Saltstack) and you have programming experience (Java, .Net)
- You ensure high quality standards for all your projects
- Flawless and clean documentation is a matter of course for you
- You have good language skills in English and German (spoken as well as written)
- Your experience in working in agile teams according to SAFe® is an additional plus
Swisscard offers you the freedom to contribute and implement your experiences and ideas. We are on a first-name basis across all hierarchies and maintain an uncomplicated approach in a challenging environment. We do without costume, suit and tie. The decision-making processes are short. Our restaurant with terrace and lake view invites you to have lunch together and to network internally. We also offer sports facilities in our in-house fitness studio and in the surrounding nature.
Swisscard AECS GmbH, Yvonne Fletcher, Human Resources, would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal only.