For our client, a well known pharmaceutical company in Basel, we are looking for a Test Automation Playwright Developer (m/f).
To support its Digital Transformation journey, needs an Identity & Access Management (IAM) ecosystem supporting fluid demand. Fundamental changes are required to fulfill business requirements, while at the same time, countering growing risk of data loss, leakage, manipulation and security breaches.
A multi-year Simplification Program will deliver a harmonized, simplified and efficient IAM ecosystem. Key principles for the program center on accelerated delivery of business value, providing automation capabilities, driving compliance and productivity, and, ultimately, enabling business agility. OCM will play a critical role to realize this ambitious vision, ensuring executive sponsorship, support and buy-in from application owners, as well as strong collaboration and commitment from all partners (beyond IT) throughout the entire lifespan of the program
Edison is looking for a new Test Automation Playwright Developer to join the production team!
Edison is a cloud based micro-services oriented solution that aims to address the root causes of low data quality by harmonizing, automating and integrating the process in which clinical biomarker data is acquired and integrated.
We are seeking a hardworking, Playwright savvy developer who will drive our test automation strategy within the agile team.
- Start date: 12.07.2021 (asap)
- Latest start date: 01.08.2021
- End date: 31.12.2021
- Extension: Extension planned, prior approval needed
- Workload: 100%
- Work location: Remote
- Remote: yes
- Travel: Potentially 1-2 travels to team building workshops
- Team: 25
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Design and write test automation scripts
- Architect and implement high quality test code
- Collaborate effectively, solve problems fast, and write awesome test code
- At least B.Sc in Computer Science or similar discipline
- Strong working knowledge of best coding practices (software craftsmanship, clean code, TDD/BDD/DDD, pair-programming)
- Strong advocate of continuous integration and delivery practices (Jira, GitHub, Jenkins)
- Able to evangelise and advocate the rewards of thinking test first and test automation patterns in collaboration with our DevOps, Engineering and Validation community
- Get into the details, be hands on and find / streamline the biggest challenges in our current testing process.
- Strong analytical skills combined with conceptual thinking and structured working style
- Ability to work in a multicultural geographically distributed team
- Fluent in written and spoken English language
Nice to Haves
- Experience with Stencil.js and Vue.js
- Working knowledge of cloud-based solutions (GCP, AWS)
- Kubernetes, Docker
Talent Acquisition Consultant
+41 79 425 10 45
We look forward to receiving your online application with your CV!
The perfect candidate is a hands-on personality with a good technical understanding and used to think strategically.
- Start date: 20.01.2020
- Latest start date: 01.02.2020 (as soon as possible)
- End date: 1-year duration with possible extension depending on outcome
- Extension: possible, depends on the project
- Workload: 100%
- Work location: Kaiseraugst
- Remote: max. 1 day per week, approval needed
- Travel: 20% (mostly to Madrid, also San Francisco and Warsaw)
- Team: 2-3 in total, might get bigger (contractor would have the lead role in the team)
- Used Template: Senior Organizational Change Manager (Infrastructure)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Lead strategic and organizational change management within a range of interrelated projects, both within the direct scope and responsibility of the program as well as in alignment with parallel business initiatives targeting JML process streamlining.
- The OCM expert will report to the OCM Lead also support program manager and project teams with integrating the change management activities into their project plans.
- Provide strategic change management vision for the IAM Simplification Program furthermore provide mentoring of internal employees to execute against the vision.
- Reporting to global OCM Lead and program manager. Partner with Solution Owner and leverage Change Management SPOC’s and/or Change Agent Network.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities.
- Support and execute communication efforts: design and implement communications.
- Develop and manage online and social media channels, including content creation and coordination with owners of these global channels.
- Oversight of Change Management, training management, stakeholder engagement, communications and adoption activities on a program level provide support for individual projects where necessary.
- Prepare and facilitate OCM workshops.
- Identify additional OCM activities that will ensure the success of the project.
- Assess the change impact - create and manage global metrics and feedback mechanisms, incl. Surveys.
- Manage and facilitate OCM workshops to ensure a strong understanding of change management principles and user adoption techniques to be deployed during the project.
- Build out and manage a global change agent/champion network that will support the introduction of ServiceNow to tens of thousands of employees across the organization.
- Ready to travel internationally up to 20% of working time at peaks.
- 10y+ of experiences in Change, Organization and Communications Management
- Background in Security and Identify Access Technology / Domain
- Track record of managing complex OCM programs successfully
- Experience of working in IT project implementation programs using Agile Methodology
- Relevant commercial experience in a multinational company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (native speaker or proficiency preferred)
- Experience in change projects and an interest in change methodologies such as Prosci
- Structured approach, problem-solver, flexible and self-directed with communication skills and able to work independently
Nice to haves
- University degree in Change Management or Business Communication
- Former Pharma experience
- Experience with Open Text