Do you enjoy working with financial experts to provide top quality information?
Do you want to further develop the Management Information System in a dynamic environment?
Within our Finance & Controlling division, we are looking for a proactive Senior Controller in Zurich to act as Finance Business Partner for his/her allocated Business Unit. You will be part of an experienced and professional team whose responsibilities include financial performance measurement and analytics and the management of the budgeting and forecasting cycles.
- Show initiative and take responsibility for a broad variety of critical processes. Most notably: month-end financial statement closing, product and client reporting, differences analyses, forecasting and budgeting
- Support various budgeting and mid-term planning cycles across Vontobel Group. This requires solid understanding of the business and close coordination with different interest groups & stakeholders as well as Human Resources and Senior Management.
- Support and control the monthly financial statement closing processes of a variety of legal entities across regions
- Analyze, discuss and challenge the results of the division and its various reporting segments with division management and senior leadership
- Identify, analyze and intuitively represent any extraordinary deviations of numbers
- Further enhance and digitalize our existing set of reports and increase the informational value of the output generated
- Represent your Business Unit Controlling in internal and group wide projects and with an entrepreneurial freedom in your methodology
- Gain Insights in the business with Structured- and Leverage products, Crypos, Treasury, Digital Platform Solutions
- Build a broad and at the same time profound internal network across various departments
- Contribute in building a story line for investors and analysts
- University degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or similar applied quantitative sciences
- Minimum ten years of experience in Controlling in the financial industry – Structured Products, Trading, Derivatives
- Excellent knowledge of data structure, analysis, visualization and reconciliation
- Affinity to maintain and develop the Management Information System
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with results-oriented mind-set
- Excellent written & spoken English, German is a plus
- An independent professional with distinct service / customer orientation
- Exact, structured and goal-oriented
- Able to work under pressure and good team player
- Willing to take full ownership of your work or projects and inspire collaborative approach to exceed expectations
- Willing to engage in a changing and flexible environment, with the ability to question the status quo and take feedback
Thank you for the time to consider Vontobel. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will carefully assess your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
Please apply via our career portal. For this position, please note that we do not consider applications from recruitment agencies.
If you have any question you can contact us through ourcontact form.