Head of Group Risk Services
Head of Group Risk Services
"I want to secure tomorrow and enjoy today"
Nestec, Vevey, Switzerland Undefined period of time contract, act. rate 100%
The Nestlé Group is the world's largest food and beverage company with 89.8 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2017. It is present in 150 countries around the world, has 418 factories and its 328,000 employees are committed to Nestlé's purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favourites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com.
To reinforce our Treasury Department we are looking for a Head of Group Risk Services who will manage and develop the Group's Insurance, Risk Financing and Loss Prevention function to enable and support responsible risk taking across the company. Your main mission will be to assist the Nestlé Management in achieving objectives, and protect company's value through proactive risk mapping and risk financing.
- Apply and develop Group Standards on Insurance and Risk Financing, while promoting cost effective Loss Prevention in order to optimize the Total Cost of Insurable Risk.
- Develop loss prevention programs and strategies for insured risks
- Responsibility for placing the Group's Global risk financing programs with insurance carriers, as well as overall responsibility for the Groups reinsurance captive, which retains a substantial part of the exposure.
- Raise risk awareness, anticipate risks early and make sound business recommendations & decisions by understanding the relative business impact of different types of risks, root causes and correlations among interdependent risks.
- Pro-actively work with other corporate stakeholders (finance, tax, compliance, etc.) to progress Nestlé's risk agenda in an integrated way
- Ensure treasury / senior management is briefed on key risk developments, TCOR, insurance market development, key claims
- Lead and develop people, ensure objective setting and follow-up through the year. Drive team to generate impact
- Degree in business studies / economics, finance, mathematics / statistics, law and/or risk management
- Min 20 years' experience in the insurance/risk management industry with an insurer, broker, consultant or in a large multinational company, managing or consulting on Global programs, including employee benefits, with at least 5 years in in a senior leadership role managing a team.
- Strong (corporate) finance skills both technically as well as from a management perspective
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with captives in terms of management, governance and compliance, as well as being familiar with Solvency 11 and/or the Swiss Solvency Test.
- Fluency in English. French or German will be considered an additional asset.
Show us that you have an excellent business insight and strong analytical skills. Your capacity to coach & develop people combined with your ability to convince and align stakeholders around a common strategy, is what will set you apart among the other candidates. If you demonstrate strong courage, ability to create an inclusive culture and are willing to make a difference to our performance, please apply on our career website www.nestle.com/jobs.
Invoice Center Avenue Nestlé 55 - P.O. Box 800 1800 Vevey