Tamedia is the leading private media group in Switzerland. The digital platforms, daily and weekly newspapers and magazines of Tamedia offer overview, classification and selection. The company was founded in 1893 and employs a staff of approximately 3,400 in Switzerland, Austria, Denmark, France, Germany, Israel, Luxembourg and Serbia. It has been traded at the Swiss stock exchange since 2000.
Tradono is an innovative secondhand buy-and-sell app, currently live in Switzerland and Denmark. Our mission is to connect used items to new owners to promote a culture of recycling. We believe in sustainable consumption, and we're doing everything we can to make that as easy and hassle-free as possible. Tradono was founded a little more than two years ago in Denmark, and in 2017 roughly 1 million people were using the app across the two markets. Sometimes our users need advice and help to manage their account, or to deal with conflicts, that's why we're looking for an enthusiastic and fun person who can respond to these demands, while keeping a smile and a sense of humour.
Customer Happiness Officer
At Tradono you enjoy a start-up atmosphere with a great spirit, within the Tamedia setup, giving you great opportunities to share knowledge and profit from the experience of other colleagues.
This is a part time position but the number of hours can increase depending on the workload.
Your tasks will include:
- Being the first point of contact for our users on the platform
- Answering user's questions in the App, on social media or by other communication methods
- Managing conflicts between buyers and sellers
- Collecting and passing on user feedback to make the App even better
- Supporting the team with translations when needed
- You're a native French speaker, with some knowledge of German and English
- You're a communication star and love to write to people
- You're friendly and empathic, and can keep smiling under all circumstances
- Ideally you have a strong interest in fashion and second-hand
- A vibrant and highly motivated team
- A great working atmosphere with regular company and team events
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and international company
- Workplace in the heart of Zurich with the possibility to work flexibly, and also from home
If you're interested, please send us your CV in English, and a cover letter explaining why you're the right fit for this position.
We look forward to your application Sena Saletic
Frau Sena Saletic