Sunrise, a wholly owned subsidiary of Liberty Global
, is the largest private telecommunications company in Switzerland. Sunrise offers industry leading mobile, Internet, TV and fixed network services for private and business customers. With its leading hybrid fiber network including one of the world's best mobile networks, Sunrise provides giga speeds to more than 90% of Swiss households and is on its way to becoming a national champion.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Managing multiple Onboarding teams, focused on activation of Connectivity, Voice & Solution orders to ensure the best possible customer experience and its continuous monitoring and optimization
- Work closely with the Senior Director Customer Onboarding and the head of the Customer Onboarding Excellence to drive the transformation to the one IT target stack from an operating model perspective
- Business owner of outsourcing identified activities towards external partner and work closely together with the Customer Onboarding Excellence team in executing the outsourcing
- Manage KPIs closely and work together with your Team Leaders and the Onboarding Excellence Team to 1) improve reporting and 2) implement process improvements requiring IT changes
- Manage installation partners (for ex- UPC Services only)
- Ensure support of Product Management and Customer Onboarding Excellence Team in Product releases (mainly input for requirements and UAT)
- Knowledge management (Sharing and Transfer) of the entire organization on Connectivity, Voice and Solutions products, incl. technical and operational process know-how, as well as related tool skills
What we look for in an applicant:
- Bachelor's degree or similar in a technical field preferably
- Managerial experience of at least 3 years in comparable role
- Experience in driving organizational change and managing transformations, ideally within customer facing teams
- Can Do Mentality who plays well with others (team player and stakeholders)
- Affinity towards highly technical solutions, and complex services paired with high service orientation with internal and external customers
- Structured and solution-oriented way of working as well as a good feeling for urgency and prioritization
- IT literacy (CRM and workflow management systems)
- Language skills - German and English must have and French an asset
At Sunrise, you will work in a dynamic and international environment where every voice is heard, perspectives are shared and values are respected. As an equal opportunity employer, it is crucial to have a diverse workforce for the success of our business.
In addition to our new «FlexWork» working model, we offer you above-average social benefits and attractive product advantages from the Sunrise range.
Seize this opportunity to join us on our journey to actively help shape our future! We look forward to your complete online application.
Please note, that we only accept applications through our online tool.