Caring for the world, one person at a time ... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
MD EMEA Supply Chain System, Senior Manager
Location: Zug, Switzerland
Permanent: full time
The Supply Chain Systems Leader is responsible to lead the EMEA Supply Chain Process design for the OTC system replacement project for MD EMEA, including leading the team of critical Supply Chain SMEs across all franchises and important business processes / systems, driving operational efficiencies.
The role will map existing supply chain capabilities / processes, identifies automation opportunities, and figures out future anticipated needs and turns that into a prioritized roadmap to establish benchmark planning processes. This includes strong alignment with key business partners as well as detailed implementation of transformational projects through full partner engagement and business readiness.
In this role the Supply Chain Systems Leader builds a clear vision, strategy and roadmap based on external benchmarking, enterprise standards, and market trends, in alignment with key business needs and partners. This will ensure increased effectiveness and efficiency of the plan processes as well as cross-process alignment in line with the Medical Devises blueprints.
Finally, the Supply Chain Systems Leader supports adoption of new technologies and capabilities, as well as initiates transformational projects when needed.
Strategy Development - Program Management:
- Lead the EMEA Supply Chain Process design for the new OTC system.
- Establish the team of critical supply chain SMEs across all franchises and important business processes / systems.
- Maintain a network of outside partners and SMEs around digital technologies.
- Be the primarily link between the project team lead the migration of JDE 8.12 GMED including DSI to SAP S / 4 HANA and SMEs.
- Demonstrate superb communication, presentation, and interpersonal relation skills, to lead, influence and mentor across multiple geographies and cultures.
- Connect & influence supply chain & project partners to drive the advancement of planning capabilities and processes through new technologies and innovations in the end to end supply chain processes.
- Drive business adoption of new technologies, sophisticated processes, and capabilities.
- Assess & address future opportunities to drive efficiencies within the SC organization.
- Find opportunities for using skills and resources.
- Development of new analytics capabilities (e.g. SAP S4 HANA + reporting).
- Develop business case and be accountable to realize benefits as projected.
- Inspire change in business processes through partnership with multi-functional supply chain teams.
- Bachelor's Degree required with preference in Supply Chain and Computer Science
- FPX, Lean certifications required
- APICS certification (CPIM or CIRM) required
- Other certifications in areas of expertise desirable
- Minimum Fifteen (15) years of meaningful experience
- Minimum ten (10) years of people management & development
- Experience managing and working with a multi-regional and multi-functional team in a global, highly matrix environment
- Project management
- Previous SAP implementation
- SAP S4 HANA architecture and functionality
- Advanced planning platforms (OMP, Manugistics, SAP APO, Demantra)
- Deep E2E Supply Chain and Planning processes including Plan transformation blueprint
- Detailed working knowledge of Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices operations and processes
- Detailed working knowledge of local commercial market operations
Knowledge, skills, and capabilities:
- Critical thinking - ability to develop and implement a comprehensive strategy that realizes functional and company goals
- Excellent ability to influence at all levels within the Supply Chain organization
- Ability to forge positive relationships across functions
- Demonstrates a strong working knowledge of Supply Chain concepts and methodologies
- Superb communication skills (including senior leadership) with the ability to adjust to the audience (business vs. technical, professionals vs. leadership) is required
- Demonstrates a strong working knowledge of standard methodologies and benchmarks
- Maintains a network of outside partners and specialists around digital technologies. Stays abreast with upcoming technologies
- Working knowledge of financial processes
- Ability to effectively lead projects, multiple priorities, and timelines
- Ability to mentor and develop accountable, diverse, and global talent
- High level of personal initiative, ability to function autonomously
- Results Orientation / Sense of Urgency - ability to drive to timelines