We are looking for a Purchaser with an immediate start. INTRODUCTION
We are looking for a Purchaser with an immediate start. DESCRIPTION DE LA MISSION
- Manage and control product suppliers and all related operational activities
- Track orders and ensure continuous accuracy of orders parameters such as: lead times, delivery dates, and costs
- Ensure parts & materials are bought at the most competitive price and delivered on time for production
- Provide purchasing planning & control information by collecting/analysing/summarizing data/ trends
- Ensure orders adhere to supplier agreements and contracts; report non-conformances
- Identify new suppliers, agree terms and negotiate supply agreements where appropriate, including discount structures and volume rebates
- Participate actively to the development of ERP Purchasing module
- Continually improve purchasing methods and drive down external spend
- Regularly review suppliers' agreement, terms and performance
- Build strong business relationships with preferred partners, fostering collaboration and teamwork
- This role may involve some international travel
·Medical device background ideal
·Project Management background ideal
·Solid Negotiator with Commercial awareness and demonstrated performance of identifying and delivering a pipeline of cost saving achievements.
·Strong stakeholder management skills ideal.
·Strong Supplier Relationship Management skills
·Self starter with driving license with good French and English.
·Strong team player is key for cross site collaboration.
·CIPS qualified or Masters in Procurement / Supply Chain Management