Are you interested in contributing to the change of a truly global, diverse and fast changing environment? Are you looking to get an understanding of the traditional and social media that shape UBS's communications environment? Are you willing to take part in key strategic projects contributing to the evolution of Communications & Branding (C&B)? Do you have outstanding analytical capabilities, data-management skills and passion for cross-team collaboration?
If yes, we are looking for someone like you to:
* work closely with a team of cross-media specialists, responsible for providing high class media monitoring and analysis services to senior management and Corporate Communications
* define and execute data-driven media approaches, improve media insights actionability and time to market
* build relationships with key stakeholders to understand their requirements and adapt the media monitoring products and analysis reports to their changing needs
* manage key C&B strategic projects, providing troubleshooting, problem solving and project management expertise to C&B staff, with a hands-on and can-do attitude
* work effectively with cross-functional teams to prepare recommendations and presentations for senior management
You will be working in the Media Solutions team, which sits within the C&B Operating Office in Zurich.
Media Solutions services monitor UBS's media environment, measure the success of the communication activities and improve the communication strategy of the bank. Together with your experienced team and external experts you will help internal clients make better decisions based on data and analyses. In addition, you will also take part in key strategic initiatives as project manager and support C&B functional heads in developing insights and change strategies for C&B and UBS.
Your experience and skills
* university degree with focus on business strategy, business management or media management and at least 2 years of professional experience in project management
* genuine interest in the media space, with focus on both understanding the key topics in the financial industry and in producing actionable and data-based insights
* strong analytical skills with an ability to quickly identify the key focus areas and to pragmatically solve problems
* structured project management approach, together with an aptitude for reliability, flexibility, learning and growing
* ability to work independently, but also to collaborate with colleagues at all levels
* fluency in English (written and spoken); fluency in German is highly recommended; French would be of advantage
* very strong MS office skills (PowerPoint and Excel in particular)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBS Business Solutions AG