At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Scintilla AG is responsible for the global development, manufacturing, marketing and coordination of distribution of accessories for power tools for the trades, for industrial applications and for DIY.
- Responsible for all SEO and SEA marketing activities including search engine optimization strategies, execution of SEO / SEA roadmap that drives growth through user intent marketing – for both seasonal and always on campaigns
- Leads the development and execution of the organic and paid search strategy, ensuring the right balance between organic and paid search
- Plans paid search activities, including budgets, targets, working directly with the agencies and regions to ensure business goals are met
- Together with regional SEA Touchpoint Manager, manage SEA campaigns, ensuring correct implementation of international campaigns
- Produces reports, analyze trends and make data-driven recommendations, proactively identifying new campaign opportunities for both SEO and SEA
- Completed master degree, ideally in the areas of Digital Marketing
- Several years experience in search engine optimization / PPC marketing
- Working knowledge of various marketing tools to perform keyword research, competitive analysis, and other search marketing activities
- 360 degree understanding of SEO architecture, link graphs, taxonomies, content optimization and promotion
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Result oriented and self-responsible
- UX and Agile working methods
- Analytic and negotiation skills
- Willingness to learn and grow with the latest trends in SEO; self-motivated to explore
- Communication skills to make topic of SEA understood in the broader context of communication / user journey management
- English mandatory, German is plus
Home office possibility, mobility bonus, flexible working time, fair compensation, opportunities for further trainings. You can find more information about our benefits at: Bosch Culture and Benefits
Contact HR Department
Tel: +41 32 686-5753