Head StructuringAt Vontobel, we are committed to actively shaping our future. We create and pursue investment opportunities that get our clients ahead. As a global financial service provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and investment solutions that fit.
For our Business Unit FP Engineering & Development within our Division Investment Banking we are looking for a Head Structuring.
Our Structuring Desk is responsible for the structuring, pricing and hedging of tailored Structured Products. Structured Notes represent the core offering of the Investment Banking division. Our value chain comprises the pricing, issuing, trading, market-making and the life cycle management. Bank Vontobel has achieved a leading position as issuer of Structured Notes in Switzerland and is an important player in the German market and Scandinavian market too.
- Create value by developing a wide array of financial solutions for Vontobel IB's clients across various sectors and asset classes
- Evaluate the needs of our current and potential customer base and improve existing/or develop new financial Solutions; liaise with Sales
- Analyze and as much as possible mitigate all pertinent risks for such financial solutions
- Analyze our risk books and tailor opportunities for clients
- Leading a team of 7 located in Zurich and in Asia
- Structuring of financial products based on current and potential market opportunities as well as depending on our books' risk profile
- Pricing and execution of Structured Notes
- Lead, draft (and review) documentation with respect to new (and current) transactions in collaboration with our Legal & Compliance department
- Development and management of the relationship with external hedge counterparties in Europe
- Relevant experience in leading an international Team
- 7yr+ experience in Sell-side Structuring or Trading of Derivatives
- Master's degree (economics, finance, mathematics or similar)
- CFA, FRM or CAIA is a plus
- Critical thinking skills along with ability to clearly communicate the same; excellent commercial reasoning skills in order to balance risk and reward
- Cross asset know how with focus on Equity
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with Script Pricing Tools; F sharp, Python is a plus
Only direct applications desired.
Franca von Waldburg, Corporate Human Resources, +41 58 283 54 67
Take ownership and bring opportunities to life. Be Vontobel.