Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
As a member of Avaloq’s global design team you will become a part of a talented and highly motivated group of designers, product managers, product owners, and engineers that are responsible for shaping Avaloq’s product offering. You will play an integral role in this process by ensuring a design driven and human centered innovation and development approach leading to solutions that re-envisage our users’ financial experience.
- Understand and advocate for Avaloq users’ wants, needs and pain points
- Drive UX research initiatives to assist in product definition and direction
- Translate research finding into functional design assets and action points
- Support the design team in developing and realizing UX research strategies
- Facilitate UX research workshops and training initiatives
What you need
- 5 years experience working as a UX Researcher or UX Designer with a strong focus on UX research
- Degree in Design, Human Computer Interaction, Psychology or qualification in a related field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and German, French or Italian are a plus
- A passion for understanding user wants, needs, and pain points
- Experience In preparing and moderating UX research sessions, facilitating workshops and training initiatives
- Expertise in UX design and prototyping software such as Figma, Sketch, Invision, or similar tools
In addition to a CV please also share your portfolio of design projects and deliverables with us.
Now lets talk about perks and compensation
At Avaloq, we offer high flexibility in regards to working models (e.g. part time and home office models are possible depending on business requirements). Our base salaries are competitive and if you prove to be a superstar, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
At Avaloq we embrace diversity, we embrace difference. We are whole-heartedly committed to equal employment opportunities and we foster an inclusive culture where everyone’s' contributions are valued and their voices are listened to. We hire, compensate and promote regardless of origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other fascinating characteristics that make us different. Please note that our job descriptions are intended to be written in an inclusive and gender neutral language.”
Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.