Die Alpiq Holding AG ist ein Schweizer Energiekonzern mit europäischer Ausrichtung. Zu ihren Aktivitäten gehören Stromerzeugung, Energiedienstleistungen, Energiehandel und Energiemanagement. Die Alpiq AG ist eine Tochtergesellschaft der Alpiq Holding AG mit Sitz in Olten.
We are looking for a dynamic and committed new HR colleague with a pragmatic «hands-on» mentality. The role is ideal for somebody with a few years of experience in a generalist HR management role, who enjoys to work in a fast paced international environment. The role reports to the Head of HR Operations and is to be based at our offices in Olten, Switzerland.
Your main responsibilities
- Providing operational and process-oriented support to managers and employees
- Advising and supporting line managers on leadership and operational HR issues, HR processes or labour law matters
- Sparring partner for managers in international HR topics
- Supporting and accompanying change processes
- Identification of customer needs, alignment and priorisation in change processes
- Taking ownership of your area of expertise within the HR Manager team and actively participating in HR projects and the further development of HR processes
- Business administration or commercial education with further training in Human Resources
- Experience in an international company and/or a matrix organization
- Good expertise in Swiss labour and social security law
- Entrepreneurial and solution-oriented thinking
- High level of initiative, independence and quality orientation
- Project management skills as well as an affinity for modern IT technologies
- Fluent in English and German, knowledge of French is an advantage