As a Swiss technology company with about 100 employees, Blösch AG develops and produces authentic high-end coating solutions, coated components and tailor-made complete solutions. Our customers include the watch, tool and machine industry as well as companies from the medical, laser optics, sensor and aerospace sectors. Since its foundation in 1947, Blösch has combined a culture of innovation with the values of a family business. A recipe for success to which Blösch owes its international reputation: As part of the multinational BCI Blösch Group with around 350 employees worldwide, Blösch has established itself as a technology leader in several markets.
As the Strategic Business Developer of Blösch AG you work directly with the CEO on the strategic market development for the following markets: Medical Devices, Optics & Sensors and Aerospace. You work in close collaboration with our Head of Technology and the heads of our three business divisions. You also provide a link for business development topics between Blösch AG and its sister companies within the BCI Blösch Group.
Our broad technology portfolio offers you an interesting and demanding field of application, ranging from optical and metallic PVD to decorative and functional DLC coatings. Our infrastructure includes several clean rooms, a wide range of PVD coating equipment, precision electroplating lines, and several patterning technologies such as photolithography and laser. The strength of Blösch AG is the project business, where we combine our technologies and experience to achieve high-end solutions for our customers. These are primarily but not exclusively our solutions for hermetic housing applications as well as for specialized optical filters, which have an exceptionally high resistance to mechanical and chemical influences. Our products are used for various applications, such as surgical endoscopes, 3D dental scanners, vibration, turbidity and proximity sensors, as well as laser communication devices. This broad field of application of technology is our great strength and offers you an exciting challenge.
Your responsibility is divided into two parts:
- You are part of the innovation team that identifies applications with the potential to be multiplied on specific markets. Your responsibility within that team is the market requirement part, where you provide information about the market size and target price estimation, technical product requirements and if applicable the regulatory situation.
- You are responsible for the execution of the business development of such strategic products and applications. We develop these customers until they can be transferred to our sales and product management teams within the business divisions.
- Market development for strategic products for the following markets: Medical Devices, Optics & Sensors and Aerospace. This includes the acquisition of new strategic customers (mainly but not exclusively in Switzerland and Europe)
- Application and market screening for strategic products and technologies
- Support of the innovation team
- Project management
- Technical university degree at Master or PhD level (natural sciences or engineering)
- Experience in the fields of vacuum and PVD coating technology is an advantage
- Professional experience in industry (development, production, or business development)
- Experience with project management
- Open personality who likes to interact with customers
- Good command of English. Additional knowledge of German or French
- Willing to travel in Europe (approx. 30%), driving license category B
- Committed, flexible, team player with "hands-on" mentality
We offer you a dynamic working environment with business activities in various industries. Do you share our ambition to constantly find new ways to develop and efficiently produce authentic high-end products and services for our customers? We look forward to receiving your complete application, exclusively through our recruitment portal: