- Assist in preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reporting of our foreign subsidiaries for for local Board members.
- Prepare monthly intra-group invoices for subsidiaries.
- Participate to half-year and year-end closing activities with the accounting team.
- Be responsible for the preparation of some SNB statistics.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects relating to foreign entities and head office.
- Act as a back-up for tasks of other team members during their absence.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Economics/Finance
- A first experience (internship included) gained as Financial Analyst/Controller
- Excellent command of MS Excel (VBA is a plus)
- Fluent in French and good level of English (writing in particular)
- Strong analytical skills and curious
- Comfortable with figures
- Self-driven with a "can do" attitude
- Good understanding of the banking business, ability to get the big picture
- Good attention to the details and critical sense
Team player and proactive