Drive the Marketing Communication strategy of a company in the hotel, tourism and hospitality sector.
With your international leadership experience and expertise in E-Marketing you develop, manage and optimize global Marketing and E-Marketing strategies and processes to boost and transform Sales and products of a Swiss-based Hospitality & Management School.
We offer you the opportunity to join one of the leading Hospitality Management Schools in Switzerland. The school fosters an employee-oriented culture focusing on continuous improvements, employee retention, personal development and high performance. In this position, you can expect challenging tasks, professional teams in (E-)Marketing. You will receive the opportunity to fully apply your skills to make a significant contribution to the company’s success and future.
Your Responsibilities and tasks
- Define, implement and conduct global marketing concept and action plan focusing on market analysis (potential, target groups, competition, etc.), content creation and using appropriate social media channels (Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Yahoo, etc.), goal is to create high numbers of leads and new students
- Lead, develop and optimise the Marketing team
- Coordinate closely with all internal stakeholder: Management Team, Sales Managers, IT and Finance
- Use effectively tools like Google Analytics, SEM, SEO
- Organise and drive campaigns / events on a worldwide basis, prepare presentations, assure follow-up
- Increase considerably leads, number of students and push agents' performance
- Define and adhere to cost budget
- Constantly monitor success, conduct follow up and assure digital reporting (on daily basis)
- Customer engagement through interacting with agents, universities / colleges, private stakeholder while providing personalised, convenient information
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration & Marketing & Communication
- Proven leadership experience in a digital international, decentralized marketing organisation in a hotel, tourism, or hospitality education environment
- Strong focus on electronic marketing, digital media
- Proven track record of developing and implementing e-marketing communication concepts
- Ability to plan, lead, and execute campaigns and events
- Strong project management skills
- Experienced in working in a multi-national, team-oriented environment
- Good knowledge of CRM and MS-tools
- Excellent verbal and written language skills in German and English
- Willingness for business travelling as required, 10-20%
We look forward to hearing from you
If you are interested in this challenging position, please click on the “Apply” button to submit your latest CV in English, reference no. CH-05119.
For additional information on this position, please contact our office in Zurich at +41 44 396 11 11.
We guarantee all applicants strict confidentiality.
About our client
Our client is one of the leading Hospitality Management Schools in Switzerland. Each year about 1000 students from over 65 countries prepare themselves in Higher Diploma, Bachelor of Arts, Master of Science, and MBA Degrees for management careers in international services business and hospitality management.