The Bystronic Group is a worldwide leader for cutting and bending systems. All over the world our customers appreciate the great effort of our 2.200 employees. We develop our assortment continuously and therefore create unique value for our clients. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Bystronic - that means Best choice for our customers and our employees.
For our Corporate Finance organization, headquartered and listed at Swiss stock exchange in Switzerland, we are looking for a highly skilled professional personality as
- Responsible for managing the corporate tax planning, reporting, defence and compliance for more than 30 jurisdictions reporting to the headquarter of Bystronic in Niederönz, Switzerland
- Acting as a sparring partner for executive management, regional management and the local finance team, draw up improvement suggestions in tax optimization and planning and working closely with them to develop and implement a global tax structure, tax planning strategies and take on tax projects worldwide
- Play a leading role in supporting the transformation initiatives across the functions, with other departments and advisors on the tax and transfer pricing implications of the transformation
- As a member of the Global Management Team (reporting directly to the Group CFO), participate in the development, implementation and monitoring of tax planning strategies designed to minimize global effective tax rate by using KPI's
- Supervise a team of regional in-house and external tax professionals in key countries - currently Switzerland, Europe, USA, China and Singapore. In addition provide support to the entities around the word in the managing of their tax affairs, incl. tax audits
- Serve as a business partner with stakeholders in Countries, Finance, Supply Chain and other functions to guide the business on withholding tax, VAT, direct tax and transfer pricing matters.
- Supervision and review of local statutory income tax returns, quarterly tax reporting and provisions
- Prepare and file US tax group reporting, BEPS Country-by-Country reporting, and EU DAC 6 reporting.
- Monitor future tax developments in EU, OECD and key countries concerning reporting and disclosure initiatives and release instructions
- Documentation and monitoring of internal controls regarding tax matters
- Cooperate in acquisition due diligence and post-acquisition integration
- University degree in law, economics or similar. Holders of the Swiss Certified tax Expert diploma would be preferred
- Strong knowledge in corporate tax, as well as indirect tax and transfer pricing knowledge
- Minimum 6 years' experience in international corporate taxation and transfer pricing, preferably with a multinational corporate tax department service, prior public accounting or law firm experience - experience in industrial sector is plus
- Recent transfer pricing experience is required, prior experience with supply chain and distribution activities strongly preferred
- Result driven, hands on and pragmatic person with excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals
- Verbal and written skills in English and German, other languages would be an advantage
What we offer
Our culture is driven by innovation, openness and commitment to our customers, to our colleagues and to our company. We offer a wide range of responsibilities, development opportunities, the highest technology standards & innovation in the industry. We support and develop our employees to enhance their career and develop their skills & knowledge.