Sunrise UPC LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Liberty Global
, is the largest private telecommunications company in Switzerland. Sunrise UPC offers industry leading mobile, Internet, TV and fixed network services for private and business customers. With its leading hybrid fiber network including one of the world's best mobile networks, Sunrise UPC provides giga speeds to more than 90% of Swiss households and is on its way to becoming a national champion.
Where We See This Role Going:
- Our re-formulated customer-first strategy addresses the transition to a world where an effective customer value management requires hyper customer-centric interaction forms
- This role will play a key role in this strategy and support the end-to-end re-design, implementation and execution of key customer journeys to best support the needs of our existing Sunrise-UPC customer base. This role will ensure:
- Full understanding of current customer journeys (e.g., cross-sell, upsell, change of service, value added services, retention)
- Identification of pain-points along journeys for which this role will need to interact with real customers and analyse data
- Definition of "best in class" customer journey flows
- Creation of MVPs (in collaboration with IT and development teams) and launching into the market
- Adaptation and scaling of successful MVP journeys
- Understanding and implementation of continuous feedback
- The role will combine capabilities from the areas of deep data analysis (leveraging statistical analyses and data modelling tools to facilitate the analyses of extremely-diverse datasets) and requirements management to evaluate and define requirements for improved customer journeys
What we look for in an applicant:Real-World Competencies & Examples:
- Analytical Customer Advocate: If you're passionate about bringing in the customer lens, analysing pain points within existing customer base journeys and create world-class customer experience, this role is for you.
- Collaborative Influencer: If you're constantly looking to find new ways to partner with teams and individuals from across the company to deliver customer-first experiences, this role is for you.
- Digitally Dexterous: If you firmly believe in the use of data to not only inform and track, but really optimize, and leverage it to create the whole customer-experience around it, this role is for you.
- Hands-on Doer: If you have a strong motivation to really make a difference and are keen on not staying at the surface level, but really own your squad's actions and roll up your sleeves to get-the-work done, this role is for you
The Hats You May Wear:
- Expert in the re-design of sales-/ marketing-driven customer journeys with deep expertise in design thinking methods, customer behaviour analyses and data-driven decision making
- Significant experience in leading complex and multi-priority delivery projects focusing on the re-design of core customer journeys (incubating MVPs to fully scaled journeys)
- Very structured and self-organized personality, capable of end-to-end process management from ideation to execution whilst juggling multiple priorities simultaneously
- Worked in digital organisations and have a huge passion to be a real digital champion and obsessed about the customer experience
- You may have an undergraduate degree or masters, but most importantly you have gained significant experience in mentioned fields and consider yourself a digital native
- Good at talking, motivating and enabling people and solving problems together
- Experience in agile ways of working (typical agile ceremonies, roles and artefacts) is a plus
- Finally, you can tell stories in English, preferably good ones and communicate effectively across all hierarchy levels ?
- Customer Advocate, Data Analyst, Facilitator, Marketer, Teacher, Learner, UX Expert, Problem Solver, People Manager, Coach, Department Head, Forecaster
At Sunrise UPC, you will work in a dynamic and international environment where every voice is heard, perspectives are shared and values are respected. As an equal opportunity employer, it is crucial to have a diverse workforce for the success of our business.
In addition to our new «FlexWork» working model, we offer you above-average social benefits and attractive product advantages from the Sunrise UPC range.
Seize this opportunity to join us on our journey to actively help shape our future! We look forward to your complete online application.
Please note, that we only accept applications through our online tool.