» Vacancies » Head of Project Portfolio Office (PPO) Proactively manage the portfolio of corporate business proje
» Vacancies » Head of Project Portfolio Office (PPO)
- Proactively manage the portfolio of corporate business projects and its reportings (e.g. dashboard, project overview, etc.)
- Secretary to assigned PSC (Project Portfolio Steering Committee), e.g. set-up meetings, manage the agenda, take minutes, coordinate the communication to concerned parties etc.
- Maintain the framework of the project portfolio structure with its processes and tools and ensure alignment with other company processes / structures
- Act as a proactive coach and support for project leads in relation to the management of their projects (not content-wise, but structure-wise)
- Create and implement training sessions for project leads and project teams
- Coordinate the accruals, budget/LE oversight of assigned project portfolio, dealing with questions from controlling/auditors, etc.
- Lead a team of 4 Project Portfolio Managers.
- Act as a project lead for assigned projects or be part of a project as a project member
- Graduated education (University/Master degree, apprenticeship or equivalent)
- At least 5 years of experience as a project manager or program manager; preferably in pharmaceutical / Life Sciences environment
- At least 3 years of experience as Line Manager
- Experienced in managing general corporate projects (e.g. introduction of software packages, new business processes, product integration, etc.)
- Good analytical thinking, a structured working manner, ability to prioritize, plan and manage multiple tasks with a sense of urgency
- Excellent interpersonal skills (communications, and leadership mindset)
- Entrepreneurial attitude and organizational skills
- Business fluency in English, German is a plus
- Independent, reliable team player with a good sense of humor
Tillotts Pharma (www.tillotts.com) is a fast-growing international specialty pharma company located outside of Basel, employing over 300 employees in Switzerland and abroad. More information can be found about us here. You can also learn more about Tillotts’ history here. Our employees will be happy to give you reasons why they enjoy working for Tillotts, and why we are a Great Place to Work® Not yet convinced? Have a look at our fringe benefits or contact our HR team, who will gladly provide more information about Tillotts.
Please note that we only accept direct applications (no recruitment companies)
- Human Resources, Tillotts Pharma AG