Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312'000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we're the right company for you.
The Enterprise Applications group within Technology delivers business focussed transformation programmes supported by process design, people solutions and technology.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
- Enterprise Applications is structured by process areas with focus on operational improvements and efficiencies across business operations (e.g., Sales and Operations Planning; Supplier Management and Procurement; Production Planning and Operations; Warehouse Management, Transportation and Logistics). We are a global SAP partner and one of the largest, project-proven, SAP consultancies in the world.
- The key responsibilities in this your require you to use your business background in supply chain processes and your expertise in SAP-solutions to assist our clients' supply chain issues from conceptual development through to implementation.
- We offer you a varied and challenging role in a fast growing company.
- Given our customer base, our projects have a strong international flavour and offer you the chance to be self-motivated and creative.
- Our projects often have a strong international flavour and offer you the chance to work independently.
- As a member of our highly motivated, multicultural team, you can expect new challenges every day
- University degree (master's, MBA or PhD).
- At least 2 year's professional experience in a SAP environment; exposure to S/4HANA is an advantage
- Good understanding of and practical experience in one of the SAP solutions (e.g., ECC, EWM, MDG, GTS, Ariba)
- Skills acting as an SAP enabler and communicator between technical experts and the business
- You work independently, take the initiative and are happy taking on responsibility
- You have excellent technical and analytical skills
- You are a reliable team player and have experience managing staff.
- You are happy to travel in the area of Switzerland.
- You would also be prepared to work abroad.
- You enjoy working with different people from different fields.
- You communicate confidently in German and English. Any further languages would be an advantage
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers. Please also make sure you mention your starting date availability and your salary expectation in the cover letter.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact
Bradely Segal at firstname.lastname@example.org