Swatch, launched in 1983 by Nicolas G. Hayek, is a leading Swiss watchmaker and one of the world's most popular brands. The first Swatch watches surprised everyone with their revolutionary concept, creative design and provocative spirit. Today Swatch continues to innovate and surprise with new models, collections and special editions. Right from the start, Swatch connected with art and artists, and Swatch watches remain a prominent canvas for artists from a broad range of disciplines.
In order to reinforce the E-commerce department at its Headquarters in Biel/Bienne, Switzerland, SWATCH Ltd. is currently recruiting a
SEO & Analytics Project Leader (F/M) 100%
Main tasks will include:
- Develop brand SEO Strategy across all platforms and Apps and manage SEO tools (technical, content, backlinks and analytics)
- Master and support all internal departments for SEO compliancy brand guidelines and Search engine algorithm
- Set, monitor and improve the given goals and objectives
- Analyse business activities, define KPIs and objectives, give recommendation
- Drive Website Analytics & Tracking Strategy, ensure legal compliance & data quality thru accurate implementation & continuous optimization of tagging infrastructure
- Ensure cross departmental communication to ensure optimal tracking and analysis
- Use web analytics and other business tracking tools to make strategic and tactical recommendations, providing localized insights, benchmarks and measurements
- Support the company by analysing performance trends, customer journeys and
- Brands value in line with the given KPI's and goals
- Guide users in formulating requirements, analyse results and conducts feasibility studies
Team player with high flexibility skills, you are motivated and capable of working in a fast moving, ever changing environment.
Besides your good business acumen and strong planning, organizational and project management skills, you bring a bachelor degree in Statistics, economics, Digital Data Management or business with Certified Analytics and Digital Marketing expertise or related fields. You have at least 5 years of experience in a digital environment and can demonstrate a strong expertise in SEO strategy/tactics and acknowledgement of Digital Marketing best practices.
Your solid understanding of site navigation, use of content management tools and reporting, web analysis SEO and Tag Management is coupled a high business sense and a strategic analytical thinking.
In addition, you possess excellent communications skills and are fluent in English (Mandatory), German and French would be a plus.
If you feel this challenging opportunity meets your profile and expectations, please click on the APPLY link to send us your CV in English.
Nicolas G. Hayek Strasse 1
HR Business Partner
Human Resources Management