Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
You will lead the Corporate Actions Processing team (TI), which consists of multiple highly qualified Banking Specialists, providing excellent business processes as a service. Our mission is to deliver Corporate Actions services to our global clients. With Avaloq’s state-of-the-art banking software and smart reliable processes we aim to provide efficient value add services in a constantly changing banking environment. The Corporate Actions Processing team (TI) is located in Bioggio and is part of the Assert Servicing division which includes multiple Corporate Actions, Income and Tax teams located across 5 different locations in Germany, Switzerland and Singapore.
- Team management according to high standards and best market practices
- Execution and monitoring of Corporate Actions Events, in relation to instructions, payments and reconciliations, in line with the Service Level Agreements
- Investigation and resolution of open issues related to the Corporate Actions processing
- Regular meetings with the team members, interaction with clients and with counterparties
- Participation to internal and external audits
- Process improvement, as well as active support on projects related to the Corporate Actions business
What you need
- Proven managerial experience. Project experiences would be considered as a plus
- At least 3 years of operational experience in the Corporate Actions area
- Positive, pro-active, determined and motivated personality
- Fast comprehension, flexibility and ability to work under pressure in a multi-cultural & global environment
- Fluent in English, any other languages is a plus (French and/or German and/or Italian)
Now let's talk about perks and compensation
We offer high flexibility in regards to working models (e.g. part time and home office models are possible depending on business requirements). Our base salaries are competitive and if you prove to be a superstar, you might even be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
At Avaloq we embrace diversity, we embrace difference. We are whole-heartedly committed to equal employment opportunities and we foster an inclusive culture where everyone’s' contributions are valued and their voices are listened to. We hire, compensate and promote regardless of origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other fascinating characteristics that make us different. Please note that our job descriptions are intended to be written in an inclusive and gender neutral language.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online, preferably with pdf documents.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.