Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
The Client Relationship Management (CRM) team is a dynamic team of Software Developers, Business Analysts and Consultants spread across development centres in Switzerland, Germany, Spain and the Philippines. It is responsible end-to-end for the Client Opening and Client Management functionality, supporting the client relationship managers of the banks in their interaction with the clients.
We are looking for a strong consultant who has both business acumen and technical experience, to become part of our team, driving the interactions and collaboration with existing and potential clients.
- Act as an interface between customer business requirements and Avaloq Banking Suite standards.
- Advice on the best way to use the Avaloq Banking Suite.
- Help our clients to adapt the Avaloq Banking Suite to their needs and to improve their processes
- Design business and technical solutions in close collaboration with the banks
- Implement these solutions using our parameterization tools
- Contribute to the continuous product improvement process
- Support client activities during testing phases
- Support our sales team to win new customers
- As you grow, you will coach junior consultants and take on a leadership role in customer projects as a subject matter expert / stream lead
What you need
- University degree; preferably in Computer Sciences or business.
- 5 years of work experience in software engineering / software implementation projects.
- Good working knowledge of querying languages (SQL, Pl/SQL preferred), relational database systems (Oracle preferred) and any object-oriented programming language.
- Good understanding of project implementation methodologies.
- Strong written and spoken English language skills (German, French or Italian is an asset).
You will get extra points for the following:
- Knowledge and experience on Avaloq Banking Suite will be highly beneficial.
- Business know-how in Client Relationship Management topics.
Now lets talk about perks and compensation
We offer high flexibility in regards to working models (e.g. part time and home office models are possible depending on business requirements). Our base salaries are competitive and if you prove to be a superstar, you might even be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
At Avaloq we embrace diversity, we embrace difference. We are whole-heartedly committed to equal employment opportunities and we foster an inclusive culture where everyone’s' contributions are valued and their voices are listened to. We hire, compensate and promote regardless of origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other fascinating characteristics that make us different. Please note that our job descriptions are intended to be written in an inclusive and gender neutral language.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.