Founded in 1884, Bulgari’s name has today become emblematic of Italian excellence. Perfectly blending tradition and modernity, Bulgari uses its rich history to inspireaudaciousdesignsandproducetrulycolorfulcreationsmakingusunique. PartofLVMHgroup,fromourrootsinjewelryand watches, we reinvent ourselves constantly with passion and effervescence never stops at Bulgari Parfums. We lead the way to the unexplored world of High Perfumery. We push the boundaries of the industry, blurring the lines between perfumes and jewels.We strive for magnificence and Joy, craftsmanship and generosity are the chemistry of everything we do. #CraftTheFuture
In order to strengthen our Swiss Perfume Affiliate team, we are recruiting a talented:
Reporting to the Switzerland Marketing Manager Perfume (based in Neuchâtel), your main mission is to define, organize and deliver fragrance trainings within the whole swiss territory, directed by the brand guidelines and objectives.
As a BVLGARI perfume ambassador, you support actively our business growth by defining the training strategy for the swiss market and by deploying fragrance trainings to our client advisors. You have strong interest in the brand and perfumes and are able to transmit with passion our Brand DNA, new product launches and motivate our client advisors to be key players for the success of the Brand.
Your main missions are the following:
- Work closely with our Area Sales Managers, Global Training & Retail Excellence Team and Marketing/Sales Team and collaborate with all stakeholders to identify training needs, define the training strategy accordingly and take appropriate actions
- Adapt global training materials in order to fit local specificities and enhance content of existing training support documents when needed
- Deliver field coaching to the Client Advisors, to grow sales and profit, increase market share and enhance the brand image
- Coach and motivate Client Advisors at POS to ensure “in-class” product information, sales pitch and the brand's Art of Selling methodologies are effectively carried out and enhanced at POS
- Monitor all aspects of the training sessions organization such as locations, material, invitations, training tools and anticipate all needs
- Attend the Train the Trainer sessions to focus on personal development and soft skills and share all necessary received information to management
- Provide inputs and feedback to Management on training and coaching methods and tools
- Share regular feedback reports after training sessions and consolidate the data with number of sessions, topics, attendees, comments to provide tailor-made trainings.
- Plan and monitor training and traveling expenses according to budget & resources optimization
Holding a degree in Marketing or Sales, you have at least 5 years’ experience in a Training position in a luxury retail environment, ideally in a fragrance or cosmetic brand; a previous experience in coaching sales team and the knowledge of the perfume industry would be an asset.
With a strong interest for selling techniques and fragrance industry, you have developed proficient pedagogical training techniques.
You are known for your high level of competence in presentation, your excellent verbal and written communication skills, your strong leadership as well as your people management skills. You are highly driven, pro-active, energetic, flexible and team spirited.
You master MS Office and digital interactive tools and are fluent in German, French and English; Italian is a plus.
Finally, you are available to travel 80-90% in Switzerland and eventually worldwide for global training seminars.