Our Digital Transformation practice, is recognized as a global Advisory leader in defining IT Strategies and managing large IT and Digital Transformations. We provide our clients with the practical knowledge on emerging technologies and digital trends and a suite of capabilities to drive highly effective and sustainable transformations.
In this role you will have the opportunity to provide advice across the complete transformation lifecycle relevant to the CIO's of our clients.
- Managing engagements within Digital Transformation and their respective engagements and definition of the CIO agenda
- Design and implementation of IT Strategy, IT Architecture and Cloud Infrastructure programs
- Developing new opportunities independently for our CIO Advisory practice and surroundings
- Extending existing and developing new solutions of our CIO Advisory services portfolio
- Conducting IT assessments for the full IT landscape, business IT alignment, organization, sourcing strategy or new technologies (Social, Mobility, Analytics, Cloud)
- 4 - 6 years of experience in at least three of the following areas:
• Digital Strategy Consulting (Design & Implementation)
• Mobile & Apps
• Digital Customer Experience
• Omnichannel Management
• Software Asset Management
• Leadership Skills
• Project Management
• Robotic Process Automation
• Cognitive Computing
• Innovation Management / Digital Business Development
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Information Technology / Information Management / Business Informatics / Digital Marketing / Business Administration or equal
- Excellent conceptual and problem solving skills
- Expertise in managing engagements and acting as a role model for less experienced team members
- Experience in collaboration on C-Level and ability to build and develop long-term relationships
- Fluency in English and German, French is considered an asset
- General willingness to travel
- Excellent people management skills and ability to work well in a team and under pressure
The world is changing – and businesses need to keep pace. Our Digital Transformation team is here to make sure our clients stay ahead of the curve. We work closely with companies to find the right technology strategy for them, providing expert advice on IT transformation and emerging technologies, and ensuring clients reach their full digital potential. Our technology consultants are at the forefront of the digital developments that are defining modern business, and know how to make IT a success factor, not a cost.
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.
To apply for this vacancy, please provide your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates. We look forward to receiving your application.