Brimming to help clients produce top-quality software that inspires and delights? Keen to work with IT architects, developers, and testers to define and deliver effective test-automation solutions? And experienced in software testing?
Then live your passion in a position where you drive innovation with the latest technologies and pave the way for customers into the digital age.
Let there be change
- You develop code-based test-automation solutions using open-source tools.
- Working closely with software developers and quality managers as well you design, test, and deploy leading edge applications.
- You successfully integrate test automation into agile project methods and use DevOps principles.
- Designing and maintaining automated UI, REST, and Web-service tests will also be part of your role.
- In cooperation with our development teams you design applications that support test automation.
What we're looking forward to
- A sound background in software programming, preferably as an SDET
- Experience in applying unit-testing frameworks and in using Cucumber, Selenium, and Appium
- Good knowledge of SQL, XPath, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Java, .Net, IDEs, or similar tools
- Experience in test-driven development, behavior-driven development, etc.
- Deep understanding of system architecture, agile methods, and software development
At Accenture, you work with authentic professionals who have one thing in common: A passion for change. We are constantly on the lookout for new employees who have the personality, knowledge, and skills to make our agile and interdisciplinary teams even better. As facilitators, we use the synergy of technology and human intelligence to spark digital innovation and make the world a little better, too. Join our team and implement innovative solutions that enable our clients to seize the opportunities of digital transformation.
Please contact us
Any questions? Then contact our Recruiting Team via email at email@example.com or by phone at +41 (0)44 219 5005.
We look forward to receiving your application.