Writing the future. Together. Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow. By joining Avaloq,…
Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
As a member of the Investment and Trading team you will be part of a dynamic team of Software Developers and Business Analysts located in Zurich, Edinburgh and Manila. We are the experts in Avaloq for Securities, Foreign Exchange and Derivatives Trading as well as transaction reporting. We take care of all aspects related to these areas in our Avaloq Core Platform including messaging interfaces. Furthermore, we are building new products based on open API and Microservice technology. With us you can be part of many exciting and challenging projects relating to cutting-edge worldwide banking initiatives. The team follows an agile approach and works with customers and partners to support our extensive global customer base and to provide them with innovative solutions to meet market demands.
- Analysis and management of customer issues (3rd level support)
- Act as a subject matter expert with focus on Securities Trading
- Requirements analysis and creation of specifications together with Software Developers, Partners and Customers
- Support developers during implementation and testing our newly built functionality
- Maintain product documentation in collaboration with our Technical Writer
- Monitor the market for regulatory changes and industry trends & standards
- Support consulting projects and sales workshops
What you need
- Professional communication skills in English
- Experience with business analysis and requirements engineering in the financial industry (min. 3 years)
- Ability to understand, abstract and specify banking processes and requirements
- Profound knowledge in the area of Securities, Foreign Exchange and Derivatives Trading
- Affinity for software development
- Self-motivated, proactive and structured working method
You will get extra points for the following
- Readiness to improve and learn new skills
- A collaborative approach to problem-solving
- The confidence to ask for advice and help from your colleagues
- Communication skills in German
- Knowledge in programming languages, development tools and trading platforms
Now let’s talk about perks and compensation
We offer competitive base salaries and if you prove to be a superstar, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
Place of work
Don’t be shy – apply!
Avaloq Evolution AG
Cornelius Rothhaus, Talent Acquisition Professional
Please only apply online.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.