Join us in this exciting role as Lead Global Operational Engineering, provide the needed attention and care to our products to ensure that they comply with our quality expectations, compliance standards and manufacturability and lead a highly dedicated global team.
You want to change people’s lives? We at DIH do this every single day - with game-changing and innovative technologies that improve human movement therapy for millions of patients around the world.
Since 2007, DIH has combined leading brands, innovations and people needed to create the market leader in the advanced rehabilitation technology industry. The DIH Group includes Hocoma, Motek Medical, and DIH China. Together, they drive medical technology in the field of movement rehabilitation and VR-based rehabilitation, research and -therapy.
Join us and become part of a global network of leading brands to redefine rehabilitation therapy standards of today and tomorrow!
ARE YOU INSPIRED BY…
- Being the main link between R&D and the Operations team and ensuring our products comply to our quality expectations, compliance with standards and manufacturability?
- Being the sparring partner for the Operations teams to ensure smooth handovers from design to customer delivery?
- Leading, developing and sustaining a global high-performing team of engineers (8 direct reports) on multiple locations?
- Managing the design of the current product portfolio and performing integration products into the portfolio?
- Defining the pipeline for design changes and integrations with a clear eye on costs, impact and timeline?
- Establishing and maintaining a global approach for design change management?
- Ensuring the compliance of technical files after design changes and changes in standards?
- Contributing to the development of a Continuous Improvement culture?
WE MATCH WITH PEOPLE WHO...
- Are team players that thrive on fostering and maintaining collaborative relationships across functions and regions.
- Enjoy working in multicultural teams and discussing and solving challenges in a global matrix organization.
- Are flexible, keep their eye on the ball in a dynamic environment, and work out pragmatic solutions.
- Are self-driven, solution-oriented and forward-thinking personalities with a high level of assertiveness.
- Have a clear vision and ideas and the power to turn them into reality.
- Communicate transparently, clearly, and persuasively.
- A higher degree in a technical field (Mechanical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Robotics or related field).
- 3+ years experience in a similar position (with team lead experience).
- Experience in Agile methodologies and/or Continuous Improvement
- Strong organizational skills and comfort with detailed information, including financial, technical tasks and workstreams.
- Pronounced strategic thinking with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- An entrepreneurial and hands-on mindset.
- Solid English language skills, German as a plus.
Leading. Innovative. Reliable. Human. Integrity. Passionate.
That is what we stand for. What do you stand for?
Please include your compelling motivation letter that points out why you match with us, and your resume when applying on our website.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Ms. Eliane Lehner (HR Business Partner), +41 43 444 22 00.
At DIH people driven by dedication make the difference.
We offer an exciting and collaborative working environment with a lean hierarchy, open communication and high employee participation.
Our business is growing, and we are always on the search for talented people looking to change people’s lives for the better.